What's new

Guide - Crystalline Crystalline - Krystal Boulder into B1 Reset/Pressure

YUZU_RZA

Aftershock | Crystalline | Metallic
I am replaying the video for the 1000 time just for the music lmao. What's the name of this tune? @YUZU_RZA

Good stuff!
I'm bringing some new combos today, I think I'll post them tomorrow.
I've found some interesting stuff in the corner, unfortunatelly I have no cellphone anymore to tell you guys at Discord app :/
Thanks xinok, I'll wait for it. When are u coming back to the discord app ?

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
Good stuff!
I'm bringing some new combos today, I think I'll post them tomorrow.
I've found some interesting stuff in the corner, unfortunatelly I have no cellphone anymore to tell you guys at Discord app :/
added you to the tremor pm,
interested to know what the interesting stuff is haha

but on topic of op @YUZU_RZA id be careful about using the crystal throw in blockstrings, if there not characters who have large crouching hurtboxes (eg tremor/goro) the opponent can just d1/d2 underneath the "mid" crystal or the crystal can just go over there heads if in crouch also, a bit safer to do when is on as they can really d2 u then to knock you away with idd still be careful with it.

i kinda think crystal summon in general is a bill, even with the multi hits of armor on the ex version, its just too easy to lowprofile upclose and the plus frames you get from ex summon cancels on block arent are high as ex stone punch cancels. the brutality is prop best thing about the move lol

ps. that song wtf lol

Killer Xinok

"Online is your forte!" - A Wise Man, 2015
added you to the tremor pm,
interested to know what the interesting stuff is haha

but on topic of op @YUZU_RZA id be careful about using the crystal throw in blockstrings, if there not characters who have large crouching hurtboxes (eg tremor/goro) the opponent can just d1/d2 underneath the "mid" crystal or the crystal can just go over there heads if in crouch also, a bit safer to do when is on as they can really d2 u then to knock you away with idd still be careful with it.

ps. that song wtf lol
I answered there :D
I couldn't record it yesterday, and today there will be an event that me and a lot of players will be there. I don't think I will have time today either x.x