What's new

Tech - Cryomancer Cryomancer: D1, Throw OS

I found this today and I think this can be useful against characters with slow pokes, I tested this vs Kung Lao and you have to be on point with your poke, otherwise you'd either trade or get thrown, Kung Lao can't answer back with F2. You have to do the same timing that you see on the screen for the OS to come out only on block.

Note: I don't know if this is known already but if it's already here then you can delete this I don't mind, I just couldn't find a Cryo OS thread.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Nah, it's known since Sonicfox debuted him a while ago. ;)

All poke attacks work on this. It's been known since Ice Klone start up.

What other string can be OSed if any, did someone post them here or are people hiding tech lol. I'm not even trying to learn this character though but it's better to know.

Gilbagz

Joker here~
Its just a d1 late cancel cmd grab. Samr principle that applies to most os's. All cmd grab characters can do it, and off of every poke.

G11OST

Noob
Its just a d1 late cancel cmd grab. Samr principle that applies to most os's. All cmd grab characters can do it, and off of every poke.

Can u dumb it down more? Sorry, been playing mk since the first, before midway became nrs, in the 90''s but never bothered to learn about option selects, I figure it's about time I figure out what the hell it is

don't understand the option select can u explain
Some characters not all of them can do certain timing and/or inputs to make certain moves not come out on hit or on block after certain strings or pokes. I don't know much about OS, I don't care about all of them in the game but the point of them it's basically to make moves especially unsafe ones come out only when you want them to, you can OS strings gaps too while you're blocking where you armor would only come out if there is gap on your opponent string or special. There are more type of OS but don't worry you would learn them in time, the most important one in this game are armoring through opponents gaps, this OS is not really that big of a deal but it's there.