What's new

CRUM's EVO 2013 Predictions for Mortal Kombat 9

CRUM

Noob

Hey guys, haven't written about much in a while, and suddenly had the urge to start again with EVO coming up this weekend. I perused through each and every pool, and came up with a comprehensive list of players that will move on to top 8 at EVO 2013 for MK9. Chances are that the bracket won't look anything like what I have predicted, but I thought that it would be fun to give it a try, and to see how accurate I can be. Here's a link to the post: http://netherrealmcoverage.blogspot.com/2013/07/evo-2013-mortal-kombat-9-in-depth.html Let me know your predictions for EVO 2013! I will have some for Injustice during the week.

CRUM

Noob
not surprised by your choice of pool B103, i doubt i'll be making it out, but we'll see
A lot of the predictions are based on how much I think some people still play MK9. It's more of an assumption than anything else. The reality is that you have two deadly threats that still actively play MK with high level competition on a regular basis. If you make it out then you deserve all the props in the world. Good luck, man!

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
I can't wait to produce results entirely different from these predictions. ;)

*caresses the hilt of his sword*

LEGEND

YES!
A lot of the predictions are based on how much I think some people still play MK9. It's more of an assumption than anything else. The reality is that you have two deadly threats that still actively play MK with high level competition on a regular basis. If you make it out then you deserve all the props in the world. Good luck, man!
thanks, and i assumed as much with the choice of Seven over Xblades

CRUM

Noob
I'm making it out of my pool in winners. Already beat Seven at ncr and I know he's not beating me at evo.
Wouldn't be surprised either way. I think you'll make it damned far in the bracket regardless of whether you come out in winners or losers. I like the confidence, as well. Good luck!