What's new

Cross-up Help

First post here, been lurkin' for a few weeks now so I thought I'd finally make an account. Hello all.

So... I've been getting my ass HANDED to me by this Raiden who ONLY supermans, teleports, sweeps, and jump kicks all out of the cross up.

He'll get in close with tele, cross up then either sweep or jump kick. Rinse and repeat. For the life of me I can't fucking beat it. Its so frustrating. It might be possible offline but online I lose to his four moves everytime. Help please.

I've tried axe, wake-up axe, counter jump kick, and over all just trying to predict the tele and punishing accordingly and fail. consistantly.

Thanks in advance for any help or advice and shout-out to all the nightwolf brothers out there.

cgerrr

Tourney id: Gfc_alekS
First post here, been lurkin' for a few weeks now so I thought I'd finally make an account. Hello all.

So... I've been getting my ass HANDED to me by this Raiden who ONLY supermans, teleports, sweeps, and jump kicks all out of the cross up.

He'll get in close with tele, cross up then either sweep or jump kick. Rinse and repeat. For the life of me I can't fucking beat it. Its so frustrating. It might be possible offline but online I lose to his four moves everytime. Help please.

I've tried axe, wake-up axe, counter jump kick, and over all just trying to predict the tele and punishing accordingly and fail. consistantly.

Thanks in advance for any help or advice and shout-out to all the nightwolf brothers out there.
If he always do cross up jump after teleport: it's fairly predictable pattern. Wait for teleport and immediately AA him with tools your character have. The simplest one is an uppercut if you char has a fast one which covers behind him as well (Johnny Cage for example).

As for everything else I really don't know: Raiden is an uphill battle offline not to mention online, when his teleport becomes safe.

Yeah raiden's a fucking beast. I just feel like alot of characters get "buff's" online compared to offline and nightwolf gets shafted. His bnb combos are damn impossible unless your opponent is within a 300 mile radius of you. Just seems like if you aren't using Scorpion, Smoke, Raiden, etc... then you lose online.
-End Rant

Thanks.. Just depressing. Raidens teleport shouldnt be that damn good.