What's new

Critique my Raiden

Lmao, I think I was the only one in the chat who was saying it was obvious u were Kabal. Everybody else was like 'EXPOSED!!!'.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
SORRY REO LOOKS LIKE THERE'S A NEW KABAL IN TOWN!!!

If I had to critique your Raiden though I would say that you need to use the dash cancel more and punish Kabal's random supermans. Also, Raiden's instant air gas blast is pretty effective, but you probably shouldn't use it much since Kabal has that boss teleport. Raiden also used to be a police officer, and Kabal used to be an electrician.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
SORRY REO LOOKS LIKE THERE'S A NEW KABAL IN TOWN!!!

If I had to critique your Raiden though I would say that you need to use the dash cancel more and punish Kabal's random supermans. Also, Raiden's instant air gas blast is pretty effective, but you probably shouldn't use it much since Kabal has that boss teleport. Raiden also used to be a police officer, and Kabal used to be an electrician.
I learned something today.

Noob
Phil must have known that it was REO using kabal. I remember watching this live and getting a good laugh from the commentating.
Exactly... I knew REO was Kabal, so if you listen to my commentary, I kept saying things like "Wow, that SURE LOOKS LIKE REO'S KABAL" and I think I said, "This guy must have studied REO's Kabal to do stuff like this"...

salvificblood

Worst Sub-Zero Ever
I think REO's Kabal is literally on the same exact level as Cerebru's
I don't know, Cerebru seems to have a slightly tighter concept of nomad dash cancel pressure. Better execution, too. Sorry, Reo, just have to step your game up to match Cerebru's level. No wonder you ran from the mirror match.