What's new

Critique My Kabal

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
rafaw

First thing that hit me was you simple doing a f3~ndc, b121 over n over. Reminds me of AI that keeps on doing one pattern. In some case where you could extend your juggles you went for sweep giving your opponent wa option. Your cancels...you need to practice then little more. If it was against a decent opponent every nd on block would be punished and you would be wiped much sooner.

rafaw

#YouSuck
rafaw

First thing that hit me was you simple doing a f3~ndc, b121 over n over. Reminds me of AI that keeps on doing one pattern. In some case where you could extend your juggles you went for sweep giving your opponent wa option. Your cancels...you need to practice then little more. If it was against a decent opponent every nd on block would be punished and you would be wiped much sooner.
Ty for the feedback....

I know i was doing the same pattern, but thats bc i play a lot against this guy, and he always try to punish my cancel, so i went for for the full b121 and not canceling it like b12~NDC..

The sweeps was this freaking online lag, all that sweeps was suposed to be F4 into NDC... but this shit crossed over and the F4 come out like a B4 lol!!

I can pressure with NDC almost 100% of the time with diferent strings, but is this particular videos was a little lag that messed up my timing ( the sweep thing included).

Tks to your reply...

Keep kaballing!!

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
I noticed in that G-Faqs tournament you made, you were mixing it up more than usual, K7. Lag kills Kabal's game though. =P