What's new

Criticize my reptile!

Now, the very first match, was a blow off dumb match. So please ignore that, but anything else, were all good matches Note: its a mirror, I know, but I do tend to do the same type of stuff on just about every character I play.
Thanks

CitizenSnips

A seldom used crab named Lucky. AKA Citizen Snips.
I'm liking that invisibilty. We gotta play sometime man me and you must be the only ones constantly using invisibility.

First of all I am simply amazed at how you incorporate your invis in your pressure. I can't say I'm any better with him, but i have some suggestions.
I noticed you burn through a lot of meter, if you run low at the wrong time, you have no breaker fuel.

I personally am a fan of f2,b3 or 1,2,2 pressure. However if you are doing the 3,2,1 on a blocked opponent a slide at the end is a good way to make them block low; therefore the f2 comes in handy.

other than those you have an awesome rep my friend

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Nice ideas for pressure. The one thing I'm noticing, though, is be more conservative on elbows...like don't just elbow after d4 or unless 321 is hitconfirmed. Just too much elbowing when the opponent is most likely to block it.

Nice ideas for pressure. The one thing I'm noticing, though, is be more conservative on elbows...like don't just elbow after d4 or unless 321 is hitconfirmed. Just too much elbowing when the opponent is most likely to block it.
Yeah I noticed that, Thanks, Ill try to work on that.. Sometimes they just slip out on accident, haha. Im so use to just pounding on rush with Rep.

First of all I am simply amazed at how you incorporate your invis in your pressure. I can't say I'm any better with him, but i have some suggestions.
I noticed you burn through a lot of meter, if you run low at the wrong time, you have no breaker fuel.

I personally am a fan of f2,b3 or 1,2,2 pressure. However if you are doing the 3,2,1 on a blocked opponent a slide at the end is a good way to make them block low; therefore the f2 comes in handy.

other than those you have an awesome rep my friend
I'm aware that I burn a lot of meter, but did you notice how quickly I can build it to? I find (this works for me) that when I just put a non stop spam on you, I really kinda don't have to worry about getting comboed!
Ill try to use the 321 slide, and the 122 mix up. That'd help.

Migaluch

Double Dasher
Sweet vid! Both of you are definately better than me, but I'm not too far behind. I hope to challenge you someday, but I'm so busy lol. Besides, I'd get destroyed. Reptile mirror matches aren't my strength.

I'm really loving that 3,2, invisibility cancel thing. It looks like it is something easily punishable offline, but online it looks like it has purpose. Looks like you had a lot of success with it so I'm gonna try it out. :D

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
A problem I'm noticing is that you seem to use meter as soon as you get it, even when you dont particularly need it in the situation. You pretty much never have meter for a breaker at all in these videos.

I like your use of invisibility however, something I've tried to start using lately.

Cool vid. We should play sometimes. In fact, I'm on right now! (as of 5:35 pm EST sept 30)
Sure zero! I already got your friend request, I wasn't really on this week end except sunday, had some things to do, this week at night and weekends Im free. So we can sure get some matches in.