What's new

Crazy Shazam Glitch! WTF?

HP Hatecraft

I am the beginning, I am the end.
Tagged to view later. Sounds silly as hell though, did he keep his little kid voice as well, or is it little Billy with a deep man voice?

Edit: Nevermind, didn't see that Shazam was still on the screen, thought you were playing with just Billy.

mfkaoz

Banned
Tagged to view later. Sounds silly as hell though, did he keep his little kid voice as well, or is it little Billy with a deep man voice?

Edit: Nevermind, didn't see that Shazam was still on the screen, thought you were playing with just Billy.
I wish I could've just used Billy that would be godlike. NRS if you see this please make Billy an alternate costume in the next Injustice.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
What if Shazam is actually a grown man who is a pedophile and his dream is being able to turn into a little kid?

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Idk about you guys but that GA was hella legit. 33 xx Hurricane blade is the new 321 xx slide on block.

Also Shazam and shit.

mfkaoz

Banned
lol wtf!? you can prolly do the glitch again. win a round w/ shazam and let green arrow super at the beginning of 2nd round :eek:
I really do wanna try this again. I wonder if it was just a one time thing.

Idk about you guys but that GA was hella legit. 33 xx Hurricane blade is the new 321 xx slide on block.

Also Shazam and shit.
Ranked noobs too stronk ;)

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Dat reaction tho, 2 gdlk

Seriously, on the floor crying at your reaction, no idea why but it was hilarious

My theory/explanation as to why this happened:

Usually in a 3D game engine you have some kind of a node or dummy that a character is parented to for animation that allows you to place a character in world space more easily or quickly define where you want them to travel. When he does his victory animation it probably moves the character model for billy to wherever Shazam is, and then quickly moves him back out at the start of the next round. Arrow's Supppaah interrupted the animation before it could finish so If I had to guess what we're likely seeing is him moving back to where he would have been at the start of the game where we see him run in and transform. Once he reached that point the system probably made him disappear again.