What's new

Breakthrough Countering Batgirl's Cartwheel (Follow Ups)

REO

Undead
Here's a quick and useful video for anyone having issues getting out of Batgirl's cartwheel pressure. EMP|REO has made a short and to the point video showcasing a great and simple strategy to help get out when you need to and it only requires some back-dashing. This may work better for certain characters than others like Green Lantern, who has a slower back-dash.

edited by STORMS*

Attachments

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
this is great just as i was taking notice of batgirl , it seems shes the MMH counterpick online
good stuff reo :)

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Who doesn't? :p I can't find what's more of a nuisance her reset spam or her cartwheel spam.

Back from practice... If KF backdashes the wheel spin low in corner she can check Barbara with a d1 before she can fight back. Free d1 checks anyone? :)

Konqrr
Belial
RunwayMafia
xKhaoTik
I know for sure that KF can full combo punish all cartwheel options, which means that most of the cast can as well.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
I know for sure that KF can full combo punish all cartwheel options, which means that most of the cast can as well.
I'm sure it's been "fixed", but shortly after Bat Girl was released was when I was in the middle of my Frost parry guide...and she could actually parry both low and high follow ups from cartwheel lol. I loved it...and I'm sure it was unintentional. ;)

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I'm sure it's been "fixed", but shortly after Bat Girl was released was when I was in the middle of my Frost parry guide...and she could actually parry both low and high follow ups from cartwheel lol. I loved it...and I'm sure it was unintentional. ;)
Yeah, I told Paulo about that on day 1. It's fixed now though lol

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Characters with fast d2s (eg Flash) can also interrupt before the last hit comes out leading to a full combo punish.