What's new

Could the 41 slots on the website be the base roster size?

What is the rosters release size going to be?

• Total voters
Teen Titans was an excellent show and the whole team deserves to be in Injustice at some point or another. Also, as nice as 35 characters would be, they have to save some big name characters for Injustice 3. Anything more than 32 at launch plus 9 DLC is gonna make it very difficult for them to scavenge the DC universe for new, well known characters to put in the next game.

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
Better get my poison ivy off your profile pic you cyborg kappa
Check my past posts on my profile. I've been on her tits for years. As a matter of fact I was the 1st. She is the only DC chick that matters plus she's the baddest bitch in DC PERIOD.

just_2swift

I think beast boy could work. Give him 3 or 4 animals to turn into and give him some dope strings made of different animals other than the 3 or 4 and boom beast boy is done.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
I think beast boy could work. Give him 3 or 4 animals to turn into and give him some dope strings made of different animals other than the 3 or 4 and boom beast boy is done.
Turn into a cheetah when he dashes or backdashes.
Turn into a gorilla for uppercuts.
Snake for footsweep.
Trait: T-Rex for 5 seconds, can't be knocked down or stunned.

South

I'd rather SHOW than TELL ~ Poison Ivy
Check my past posts on my profile. I've been on her tits for years. As a matter of fact I was the 1st. She is the only DC chick that matters plus she's the baddest bitch in DC PERIOD.
Hmm I guess you can join the fauna squad because you mopped me in mkx with lao plus you said she bad and she is

just_2swift

Turn into a cheetah when he dashes or backdashes.
Turn into a gorilla for uppercuts.
Snake for footsweep.
Trait: T-Rex for 5 seconds, can't be knocked down or stunned.
This man gets it. Idk why ppl saying it can't happen

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
This man gets it. Idk why ppl saying it can't happen
Cuz there are over 50 acclaimed and popular dc characters that are just protagonist / antagonist types and nrs can't make that many. Everybody wants their own favourites to happen, like I want Raven and Starfire. But I'm an adult so I'm like, screw having every character, give me a game with ten, none of them tarded, all perfectly viable.

just_2swift

Hmm I guess you can join the fauna squad because you mopped me in mkx with lao plus you said she bad and she is
I did? I don't play at all anymore. Been on smite but in so free now you want to run it back let me know.