What's new

General/Other - Kung Jin CoRzz's Godlike Kung Jin Gameplay Reveal Analysis (Whips, Sais, and a little Surprise stream)

Amplified$hotz

I like Tekken 8
What is this with him keep wanting to test himself? He's a modern monk so does he work at like an HIV clinic or something?

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
What is this with him keep wanting to test himself? He's a modern monk so does he work at like an HIV clinic or something?
Na dude, he was a thief before so you know he was always givin dem beeeyitches the deeeeyick. So he wants to test himself for STDs but he's kinda nervous about it. I mean, wouldn't you?

FinalBoss_FGC

We need more of these threads. Aka one for each character!

Good stuff dude! :D
lol I'm only doing the characters I'm interested in. Thanks tho! I was considering doing like half the cast but realized my lack of interest in the other characters and time needed to invest in doing that would not balance. Look out for a Shinnok one tho if he's revealed this week.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
lol I'm only doing the characters I'm interested in. Thanks tho! I was considering doing like half the cast but realized my lack of interest in the other characters and time needed to invest in doing that would not balance. Look out for a Shinnok one tho if he's revealed this week.
haha, I didn't mean by you... just in general. These types of threads are great. No doubt Shinnock's will be just as good!

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
i hope his 2nd alt is better

because his first alt makes him look like a generic fighter
plus his goody goody personality

But im betting he will be well rounded and maybe top tier potential with Reptile and Scorpion haha

FinalBoss_FGC

But im betting he will be well rounded and maybe top tier potential with Reptile and Scorpion haha
I like his look, he looks like

I like it, it's not too flashy...kinda fits his personality.

And I love badass archery armor and that's basically what this is.

Awesome read. At first I thought KJ seemed pretty dull but really looking at how he'll play makes me really excited to try him out.

I don't get a goody goody vibe from personally. He's a former thief and seems like a bit of a smartass and looks like he challenges Cassie's leadership over him and Takeda and Jacqui ("What makes you our leader?").

FinalBoss_FGC

Awesome read. At first I thought KJ seemed pretty dull but really looking at how he'll play makes me really excited to try him out.

I don't get a goody goody vibe from personally. He's a former thief and seems like a bit of a smartass and looks like he challenges Cassie's leadership over him and Takeda and Jacqui ("What makes you our leader?").
That's the goal of this, man. People have been raving over Takeda and Mileena so much that he got over looked when they were all introduced together. It was kind of not fair to him...but people just didn't watch him as they were still seeing hearts from Takeda or Mileena. I'm happy I was able to help, bud!

Jeddite

Soul Kollector
Thanks for the write up. Still waiting for the Briggs reveals, but Kung Jin has (surprisingly) arrived on my short list.

There seems to be a strong chance that his float jump playstyle will be too distasteful, but I guess I won't know till I attempt.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
@CoRzz The God great write up, I too think KJ as a zoner myself will be godlike zoning annoyance in the right hands.

I also wanted to chime in on his flying kick/stick push LK like kick will be a great move for punishing people at close to mid range on whiffed moves. I can totally see his dive kick since it juggles being a great set up for stun arrows or meter drain depending on the situation. I think his flying kick move will also be a great as you said in your face move if someone is running at you and after Knockdown can be a good chance to use his arrow choices ie fire, stun and meter drain as well as just standing zoning game.

My mains will be Ermac, Kung Jin above everyone else. I do plan on using Scorp, Raiden(displacer too) I think Ermac and KJ will be among the best zoners in the entire game. And Balanced and Kenjutsu Kenshi too IMO. So exciting the closer we get.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Has anyone found any additional good quality KJ gameplay video online?
There's this, Hunter Pence(who is an outfielder for the S.F. Giants and big gamer, loves MK and Injustice he also used Green Arrow in Injustice) he's not bad considering he just picked up the game, his fundamentals are there when he faced Tyler. He managed to win one round. It was from the 5 hour long stream on Sunday.

FinalBoss_FGC

There's this, Hunter Pence(who is an outfielder for the S.F. Giants and big gamer, loves MK and Injustice he also used Green Arrow in Injustice) he's not bad considering he just picked up the game, his fundamentals are there when he faced Tyler. He managed to win one round. It was from the 5 hour long stream on Sunday.

Not much to take from it. I already tried haha