What's new

Tech - Shirai Ryu Corner Teleport

So I don t know If it s known but in the corner If you juggle your opponent at the maximum potential height you can teleport without appearing in the corner and combos. I don t know how useful it can be but I have implemented it in a restand combos and was able to get 53% with 2 bars without losing the corner advantage and 32% meterless.

32% meterless
53% 2 bars( can be 54% with 44 instead) and 51% 2 bars

Those combos are Far from being the best particularly the meterless one so don t be too harsh on them. I would love to hear your opinions and see you custom and make them better.

EDIT: Those corner combos only seems to work on the right side for the left side meterless the maximum I found was 30%

Last edited:

StealthyMuffin

Earth's Mightiest Knucklehead
Useful, but everything that involves a same side teleport only works in the right corner. Still really good when used with EXKunai, though.

So I don t know If it s known but in the corner If you juggle your opponent at the maximum potential height you can teleport without appearing in the corner and combos. I don t know how useful it can be but I have implemented it in a restand combos and was able to get 53% with 2 bars without losing the corner advantage and 32% meterless.

32% meterless
53% 2 bars( can be 54% with 44 instead) and 51% 2 bars

Those combos are Far from being the best particularly the meterless one so don t be too harsh on them. I would love to hear your opinions and see you custom and make them better.

EDIT: Those corner combos only seems to work on the right side for the left side meterless the maximum I found was 30%
You're welcome