What's new

Tech Corner grave rot tech off of a D2 after certain strings.

BurdManJR270

Bigg Burd
So, with anticipation of the 1.05 patch coming with Zod, I have been messing around with Grundy's D2 since the patch is going to buff everyone's D2. I don't feel like that damage is worth it, but we will have to see what it's hitting for after the patch. I found that Grundy can get a free EX grave rot off of a d2 after any of the following strings in the corner: F13, 113, B23, and 32.

Is there a way to get an EX Hands in the combo for a reset? The D2 scaling makes it not worth 1 bar.
Yes, it is indeed possible. Some strings allow d2 into 11 Ex Swamp Hands, for som it is easier to do 1 Ex SH. The Great thing is you can get a regular Grave Rot after the Ex SH and go into B1 reset with double rot on!!!!!

@AK LOrdoftheFLY posted this tech a month or two ago u can do this midscreen off a naked d2 also
god damn your username is hard to remember lol
Yep I saw mikes post on it. I still don't think its all that practical. Maybe situational uses.

BurdManJR270

Bigg Burd
Y
@AK LOrdoftheFLY posted this tech a month or two ago u can do this midscreen off a naked d2 also
god damn your username is hard to remember lol
Yessir, I saw that, off the anti air D2, figured this is a little different since its off a D2 after one of the four strings. Guess I should have tagged him none the less. My bad Fly!