What's new

Question Corner game and Kung Lao

RYX

BIG PUSHER
What do I do to keep somebody in the corner? I have no problem doing it after corner combos, but what do I do when they keep blocking in the first attempts? Am I able to AA them after they block an Upknee(they usually jump)? And is Portal~Upknee as a combo ender a viable setup? Does it stuff wake-ups?

As a side note since I'd rather not make two threads; if I were to upknee the very moment Kung Lao jumps(which will stuff his divekick), will I be able to recover quickly enough to punish a teleport with an uppercut or combo starter? If not, HOW do I punish him for teleporting on reaction?

Thanks.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
just make sure your upknees r on point and dont overpressure i get stuck goin autopilot in d corner sometimes wit d1 upknee , eventually they're gonna want to leave the corner . also if u get them used to blockin start mixing throws and ex portals into it , i usually go wit d3 against kung laos dive kick , two d3's will make his tele 3 whiff as well its the spin dat catches me , i refuse to get caught blockin against lao hope dis helps:)

Reactions: RYX