What's new

VIdeo/Tutorial - Piercing Corner Combos With Video and Notation (Piercing)

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Been hitting the lab really hard with Mileena. One of the holes I had in my gameplay with her was I really had no idea what to do with her in the corner since her ball roll made her switch sides.

Welp, I spent some time in the lab practicing this evening and thought I would share some of the optimized combos I came up with. The video shows every single one of these combos and I use her most commonly used strings and mixups. These are all 1 meter corner combos that end in a hard knockdown.

The video will have the following combos in order (when it his the 2~ex ball one it is going to loop 3 times. I forgot to edit that out lol)

1 Meter String Starters

B21~Roll (walk back) B3~telekick~sai EXU3 B21 2+3 = 40% Hard Knock Down (HKD)

B12~roll (walk back) B3~telekick~sai EXU3 B21 2+3 = 40% HKD

F12B4~roll (walk back) B3~telekick~sai EXU3 B21 2+3 = 41% HKD

F343 (I know, terrible starter)~telekick~sai F23~roll (walk back) U3MB B21 2+3 = 47% HKD

EX Ball Mixup Starters

These combos all occur in the unseeable mixup portion of her strings. This is where the Ex ball substitutes for a low in a string. I show two variations of these combos depending on the distance you want to be at. The frame data for 4U3 is wrong and you are actually plus about 20+ frames after the string is completed.

2~EX Ball (walk back) NJ B21 2+3 = 29% HKD

2~EX Ball (walk back) B34~sai 4u3 1+2 = 29% HKD (all variations)

B2~Ex Ball (walk back) NJP B21 2+3 = 31% HKD

B2~Ex Ball (walk back) B34~sai 4u3 1+2 = 31% HKD (all variations)

F12~Ex Ball (walkback) NJP B21 2+3 = 31% HKD

F12~Ex Ball (walk back) B34~sai 4u3 1+2 = 31% HKD (all variations)

Damonta

Online Warrior
The best I could get with 1 bar in the corner with Piercing was 49%.

I'll post the notations when I get back later