What's new

Corner Combo for online

Hey guys, I know there are lots of combo threads, but I want to talk about one in particular.

(JIP)321>ExAH>4>ExFFB>321>SFB>321>slide/invisibility

I haven't seen this exact combo listed and i find it very good for online play. It uses 2 bars which is a little high but dishes out a whopping 51%. I hit this almost 100% of the time when I go for it even in laggy matches. I only use this if they have just used breaker or have only a bar or less of meter.

I only brought this up because you can hit this consistently online. Trying to hit the 4>ffb regularly is hard online and i found it to be so hit or miss, usually miss.

This combo is nice because it can be hit confirmed with the 321 and even if they are low blocking i will go for it. Worst case scenario they fuzzy guard the overhead and you kind of wasted 1 meter for decent chip.

You can also end this combo with invis if you dont think the combo will kill them, this is nice for mindgames and its harder to see your next mixup, or if you're just holding block to bait the wake up. Which seems to happen alot after this combo.

The best feeling you will get with this is when you bait the breaker and they are at 50% and you nail this. Give me your thoughts Reptile players.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
JP -> 321 xx ED -> NJP -> 4 xx ffb -> 321 xx sfb -> 23,1+2. If it hits it's 50% meterless, if it doesn't you're at +8 super close. If you timing wrong the can escape, so you can always do the normal 321 slide/invis garbage for 45%.

Or JP -> 321 xx ah -> 4 xx ex ffb -> 321 xx sfb -> 23,1+2. You get 54% if they don't block and 47% if they do. 48% with slide. That's 1 bar.

You can land both perfectly online, and 2 bars for a combo isn't really practical at all.

D4 is always a good option. The corner gets really weird with the reset and sometimes you are right in their face, and you can grab. Again if you are in reach, you can 321 for pressure or it'll aa them if they jump. Sometimes I'll f2 xx EXFFB and stay at + frames

Roko1985

Put down the controller and run!
JP -> 321 xx ED -> NJP -> 4 xx ffb -> 321 xx sfb -> 23,1+2. If it hits it's 50% meterless, if it doesn't you're at +8 super close. If you timing wrong the can escape, so you can always do the normal 321 slide/invis garbage for 45%.

Or JP -> 321 xx ah -> 4 xx ex ffb -> 321 xx sfb -> 23,1+2. You get 54% if they don't block and 47% if they do. 48% with slide. That's 1 bar.

You can land both perfectly online, and 2 bars for a combo isn't really practical at all.
The one bar combo can be dropped online if the connection is not so good. The 4~ex fb is tricky in lag. For the same damage you can do the ex AH first and then 4~FB and the rest. You have time to hit confirm even only the ex AH into full combo, but with 312~normal AH, you have less time to do it. You have to see the 321 hits.