What's new

Copying MKA File to different Mem Card

Why cant you do it? when I go to the memory card options and select my MKA save (its on my bros memcard) and try to copy it, it says data cannot be copied, any rerason why?

shadok

Noob
some savedata files are protected ,if so you cant copy the save to another memory card (i dont know if the savedata file of mortal kombat armageddon is protected or not)
the trick is to load the game with the original save (original memory card)
load the profil.
now,remove the original memory card put the new one ,and the autosave will do the rest ,play in arcade or change some game options and the game will be be autosaved automaticaly .

now you have the same save in the second memory card .

good luck

Deception had that too. I think it has to with the online feature, because people can't play online with the same account.

shadok said:
some savedata files are protected ,if so you cant copy the save to another memory card (i dont know if the savedata file of mortal kombat armageddon is protected or not)
the trick is to load the game with the original save (original memory card)
load the profil.
now,remove the original memory card put the new one ,and the autosave will do the rest ,play in arcade or change some game options and the game will be be autosaved automaticaly .

now you have the same save in the second memory card .

good luck
nah it says insert memory card with "" profile name. So ima just start over no biggie

MIK

Noob
if you go on the mem card and press info it tells you if the files protected or not

took me ages to figure you couldnt copy dad angry when found out . i like mk but they could of left the protection out :cry: