What's new

Contributions to Improving MK vs. DC Errors

This is where we can communicate directly to the makers of the game. I havent sent anything yet cause i really havent seen too many crappy things...but maybe others of you have.
"Midway is investigating the reported issues with Mortal Kombat versus DC Universe. It will help us reach solutions if you would visit support.midway.com and open a support ticket for assistance (Ask a Question). In this way we can gather data, troubleshoot with you, and provide feedback and data to the development groups."
NO KNOWN ISSUES EXIST according to midway..I could not send the direct link. For some reason is would only show the link to the Q&A search page. I had to copy and paste....Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe Xbox 360™ Known Issues/FAQs
Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe General Information
  • Release date: 11/16/2008
  • Regions: PAL / NTSC
  • Number of Players: 1-2 offline and online
  • Co-op mode: No
  • Memory Block: 400 KB
  • HD output: 720p/1080i/1080p
Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe Known Issues
  • To select Shao Kahn or Darkseid after they have been unlock, press the RB button at the character select screen to bring up a smaller menu with the two characters.
Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe Gameplay Features
  • You can play as DC characters like Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, etc
  • New fighting mechanics like Freefall and Klose Kombat
  • New arenas from both Universes like Gotham City and Earthrealm's Hell
  • A unique storyline based on your alliance - Mortal Kombat or DC Universe
Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe Save Structure
  • Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe uses an autosave feature. There is no manual saves
Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe Play Modes

• Single Player - Four modes: Arcade, Story Mode, Kombat Challenge, and Practice
    • Aracde - Play through as any charcter. You can choose from Mortal Kombat only, Mixed, or DC only
    • Story Mode - Play throught the unique story choosing from two different viewpoints
    • Kombat Challenge - Test your skills with these challenges
  • Multi-Player - 2 players head to head or you can go online.
Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe Online functionality
  • Online functionality is through Xbox 360™ LIVE..
Mortal Kombat vs DC UniverseXbox 360™ HW Compatibility
  • Supports standard Xbox 360™ peripherals (wired or wireless Xbox 360™ controllers & headsets)
Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe Codes / Unlockables
  • There are no cheat code.
  • Bios and endings from the Arcade Mode can be viewed in the Extras
  • You can find a list of trophies here as well as in-game.

ZAQ

Noob
It's been done several times already from what I have read.
I've even sent them a huge list and didn't get anything but an automated response saying that their system received it.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Paulo Garcia and company already know about all the issues. And the game isnt just on the 360.

calm down. Its up to Midway if and when they will fix stuff.