What's new

Console superstitions?

NeckolasBone

You don't mess with ze Bi Han!
Hey all, just a quick question. Got called for an Interview today after being unemployed the past few months, the joy I'm feeling Is unreal. I can at last purchase the new generation without completely drying myself financially. Question Is, PS4 or dat Xbone? As well as wanting to know If there Is any significant differences, I'd like to know Who Is all playing where? I know my boys Downfourality and Ironsoulsmasher, two of whom got me Into NRS games In the first place, are rocking XBONE, so I'm leaning towards that. But I also previously planned to get PS4 to play another friend of mine Son Ov Timmet, who pretty much leveled me Into the Bi han of xbox 360 lol. (jk I'm sure there are better mk9 subs).....I might get both barring that you guys convince me otherwise. Please fire away!

Depends on personal preference, yet true players and gamers use and own any system before anyone mentions the fanboy bullshit.

This time around I opted for a PS4 because of the exclusives like Bloodborne, yet I may get a Xbone when the price drops and when decent stuff comes like proper exclusives instead of ports.

On paper the PS4 is better but the end of the day it's each to their own on what they choose as a platform to play on.

NeckolasBone

No matter what people tell you there's not much difference between the two. Get what most of your friends are on or the people who you will play with most are on.
Figures, had to ask to be sure though. One does not simply forget the whole mk9 ps3 Kratos stuff, was praying I didn't miss anything about dlc differences and such. Can never be too sure. Thanks for clearing the air.

No problem. Will say two things most tournaments will be running ps4 but Xbox one has the ESL (weekly online tournaments) so it depends where you play most your games too.

NeckolasBone

I will most likely one day own both, seeing that PS4 will probably have a lot of my childhood staples eventually. But this really helped me make a decision for mkx. It was all common sense, but I needed reassurance.