What's new

Console Combat Presents! PROVING GROUNDS on Jan 8th, 2012 Cleveland Ohio

Console Combat Presents: Proving Grounds @ Fox and Hound Parma

Hosts: Matt Shultz (PLAYING TO W1N) and Manny Patron (Free Super)
Stream by Console Combat and directed by Brett Ferlin @ www.twitch.tv/consolecombat
Media Consultant: Rob Khonsu and i208.net

A full day event. This is not your ordinary Console Combat. Free Give-a-ways including a 4-Gig Xbox and more gaming accessories. There will also be a special event preceding the finals. Pot Bonus for all games!

YOU MUST PRE-REGISTER** FOR THIS EVENT USING PAYPAL OR IN PERSON AT AN UPCOMING CONSOLE COMBAT. YOU MUST INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:

1) $10 Venue fee + $2 Paypal Fee + Entry Fee for each game you wish to enter.
2) Log into Paypal and send money to [email protected]. Be sure to list the games you are entering in the personal message before you click 'send money'
3) As an alternative, you can make a payment in person at an upcoming Console Combat Event.

*IF YOU DO NOT PRE-REGISTER, YOU MUST PAY $20 AT THE DOOR. YOU MUST REGISTER BEFORE 1230 pm OR YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE.
**IF YOU NEED A REFUND FOR YOUR PAYMENT, I MUST BE CONTACTED BY JANUARY 2ND, 2011.

Schedule & Details:
This is a one day event and as a result all start times are strict. If you are not in attendance at the preset start time described below, you forfeit your venue/entry fee

NO EXTERNAL FOOD AND DRINK ALLOWED IN THE VENUE. PLEASE PATRONIZE FOX AND HOUND FOR ALLOWING US TO USE THEIR FACILITIES.

Payouts are based on tournament entrants:
9 entrants or less, payout is 80/20!

10 - 31 entrants, payout is to Top 3 at 70/20/10

32 - 64 entrants, payout is to Top 5 at 55/20/10/5/5 x2

65 - 96 entrants, payout is to Top 8 at 50/20/10/3/3 x2/3 x2

96 entrants or more payout is to Top 16 at 45/15/10/5/4 x2/4 x2/1.5 x4/1 x4

The pot bonus, for each game mentioned below, will allow for an extra 2 dollars in the pot for every registered participant. Example, if 75 people enter SSF4AE the pot bonus will be $150. Pot Bonus for all games will be awarded to 1st and 2nd place finishers. 80% for 1st and 20% for 2nd in addition to the regular payout prize.

11am - 1230pm:
Doors Open + Emergency Registration ($20)

1pm:
Game: The King of Fighters XIII
Entry: $10
System: XBOX 360
Info: Double Elim, best of 3 for prelims, best of 5 for winner's finals, loser's finals, and grand finals

2pm:
Game: Mortal Kombat 9
System: PS3
Info: Double Elim, best of 3 for prelims, best of 5 for winner's finals, loser's finals, and grand finals

2pm:
Game: Super Street Fighter II Turbo (Hosted by Harmon & Ghaleon)
System: Supergun
Info: Double Elim, best of 5 for prelims, best of 7 for winner's finals, loser's finals, and grand finals

330pm*:
Game: Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition v.2012
Entry: $15 + pot bonus
Info: All DLC released before Jan 1st, 2012 will be allowed, Double Elim, best of 3 for prelims, best of 5 for winner's finals, loser's finals, and grand finals, Blanka alt costume 3 banned
* We will play until top 3 have been decided.

530pm*:
Game: Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3
Entry: $15 + pot bonus
Info: All DLC released before Jan 1st, 2012 will be allowed, Double Elim, best of 3 for prelims, best of 5 for winner's finals, loser's finals, and grand finals
* We will play until top 3 have been decided.
730pm:
Special Event to be announced soon.

815pm:
Raffles Suckaz!!!!!!!!!!!
If you paid a venue fee you will get 10 free entries to this raffle. It will include an XBOX Console, Games, Accessories, and fight stick(s). To claim your prize you must be in attendance. If we call you and you are gone, in the toilet, or taking a smoke break; we will toss your ticket to the ground!

830pm:
Winner's Finals, Losers Finals, and Grand Finals for UMvC3 and SSF4 AE

Tim Static

Adminerator
Lead Moderator
LET'S GO OHIO & THE REST OF THE MIDWEST!!!

Get hip to one of the best things going right now. See you there!!

Tim Static

Adminerator
Lead Moderator
Wanna piece of the Evo Champ? Thats right, come get some Perfect Legend at PROVING GROUNDS!! Presented by Console Combat!!

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Hmm so it's one day only on the 8th. I'm going to see if I can attend this, if it were a Saturday I'd be almost 100%. Right now 50%.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

M2Dave

Zoning Master
DanCock said:
Hmm so it's one day only on the 8th. I'm going to see if I can attend this, if it were a Saturday I'd be almost 100%. Right now 50%.

Try to attend if you can. We would love to have out-of-state people participate in the tournament.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Lead Moderator
im about 98% packed up already. cant wait for this, cant wait to be among my peoples!! I MISS THEM ALL!

DanCock

Cock Master!!
What's going on in this tourney??? How is [MENTION=27]m2dave[/MENTION] doing?????

[MENTION=433]DanCock[/MENTION] - dave will do well. i played his freddy last night and it was in top shape. he uses the nightmare stance so well. kinda scary. also i never seen anyone land the claw combos 100% of the time. dude is unreal. i told him last night that i think he likes freddy more than dairou LOL. scorp vs freddy last night brought me back!! <3

DanCock

Cock Master!!
[MENTION=433]DanCock[/MENTION] - dave will do well. i played his freddy last night and it was in top shape. he uses the nightmare stance so well. kinda scary. also i never seen anyone land the claw combos 100% of the time. dude is unreal. i told him last night that i think he likes freddy more than dairou LOL. scorp vs freddy last night brought me back!! <3
Oh i know. I play his Freddy often lol he's fucking insane with the d,b,f moves lol

DanCock

Cock Master!!
[MENTION=8319]FOREVER KING[/MENTION] won and [MENTION=27]m2dave[/MENTION] placed 2nd Good job you two. Can't wait to see some video of these matches.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
1. FOREVER KING (Kung Lao)
2. m2dave (Freddy)
3. THTB (Reptile, Baraka)
4. Master D. (Kabal)

I cannot remember the rest.