What's new

Question Consecutive B1~ndc's

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
anyone got a good shortcut for doing these?
Usually after the first b1 ndc I stay holding back from the cancel b+blk and just press 1 again. As for doing a ton of them. It takes timing in order to avoid getting a standing fireball

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I do it like this:

b1~f4, block~b1~f4, etc.

The trick is to tap block as late as possible. It takes a lot of practice to get it down. I honestly have more difficulty doing f32~ndc more than twice lol

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
I do it like this:

b1~f4, block~b1~f4, etc.

The trick is to tap block as late as possible. It takes a lot of practice to get it down. I honestly have more difficulty doing f32~ndc more than twice lol
k thx :p

well, im doing NDC exercises in the lab, i wanna get those down before i actually start doing matches....isn't there a guide on kabals entire pressure system stating advantages and stuff on here?

i've been doing f3 and f32 consecutively quite easy now. I just really gotta work on 2ndc and that b1 NDC, those are the hardest to me.

Kabal is definitely a character best learned piece by piece.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
k thx :p

well, im doing NDC exercises in the lab, i wanna get those down before i actually start doing matches....isn't there a guide on kabals entire pressure system stating advantages and stuff on here?

i've been doing f3 and f32 consecutively quite easy now. I just really gotta work on 2ndc and that b1 NDC, those are the hardest to me.
The Kabal Pressure System should be easy enough to find in the Kabal forum.

For 2~ndc, just do bf2~4, block, bf2~4, repeat. Easy as pie.

Axel_Redd

The Kabal Pressure System should be easy enough to find in the Kabal forum.

For 2~ndc, just do bf2~4, block, bf2~4, repeat. Easy as pie.
kthx :). I've also found that going from an NDC into f4 can be done slightly faster by rolling your thumb from back to down to f4.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
kthx :). I've also found that going from an NDC into f4 can be done slightly faster by rolling your thumb from back to down to f4.
I suck at going to f4 after a ndc. I just cancel the dash with block, b~ff4 and even then I fuck it up.

Axel_Redd

I suck at going to f4 after a ndc. I just cancel the dash with block, b~ff4 and even then I fuck it up.
try tapping down before doing the f4, it may take some getting used to but it really works, its the same trick i use for reptiles f2 after doing a backdash so i don't get an elbow dash :)

This is like the tenth thread asking how to do this lol. Just like the old days when reptile threads were flooded with "how do i land njp combo?" But as far as making b1 ndc work, i use the method Konqrr said to do. Gas blast free

Axel_Redd

This is like the tenth thread asking how to do this lol. Just like the old days when reptile threads were flooded with "how do i land njp combo?" But as far as making b1 ndc work, i use the method Konqrr said to do. Gas blast free
OH HAOW I LAND ERPTILE NJP COMBOW, I JUS CAN NNO DO EET D: