What's new

Congratulations to Tyrant and 16bit

REO

Undead
I know I already gave you guys props for defeating me in person, but I would just like to say it again. Congrats EGP_TYRANT for bodying me with what seemed like no effort. I don't think I've ever been crushed that bad by a Jax player, even from the man CD jr himself. Congrats to Osu 16 Bit for unraveling what I honestly was not expecting. You are the first Kitana player to eliminate me from a major and you have every right in the world to be proud about it.

Breaker

~AKUMA~
is there a link that I can look up? I've been reading how great Detroits Kabal is and I'd really like to see it for myself.

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
I know I already gave you guys props for defeating me in person, but I would just like to say it again. Congrats EGP_TYRANT for bodying me with what seemed like no effort. I don't think I've ever been crushed that bad by a Jax player, even from the man CD jr himself. Congrats to Osu 16 Bit for unraveling what I honestly was not expecting. You are the first Kitana player to eliminate me from a major and you have every right in the world to be proud about it.
we'll get em next time

VIDA

Focused Grace and Intensity
Maybe 16 bit will FINALLY get some respect. I know Ive learned alot from him, Konqrr and CD sr as a Kitana player.

Altaire

Noob
Good shit, Jeseppo. It's easy to accept a win with humility, but it, takes a class act to accept a loss with humility. Respect.

Sent from my GT-S5830D using Tapatalk 2

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I respect you so much man but I honestly respect you even more now

Osu 16 Bit was playing lights out all weekend in tourney, casuals, etc and you're godlike player, you'll be back and no one in their right mind doubts that.

But damn't REO Another tourney, another weekend and still we get zero casuals :(

See you online fool

rafaw

#YouSuck
REO still has the most tourney results! But nonetheless they are both amazing. I wish my Kabal had talent like theirs.
Yes, imo REO is the best kabal out there! But that post was refering to Detroit for sure...

Lets get back to lab and level up!! REO gonna take EVO....

CaliJokerstyle

Dies A Lot
This is great to see. REO thank you for showing true respect and being an example to the community. Also, Congrats to Osu 16 Bit and EGP_TYRANT both played amazing, it was great to see such high level play. Wish i coulda been there in person but i was definitely cheering.

IMO.. REO is the most gifted player in this community. people asked "what happened?", his opponents played lights out. also, for all the REO haters out there, he is human you know lol.. no one is perfect, everyone makes mistakes, and his opponents were up to the challenge.

REO is the most consistent MK player to ever play any MK game. props to 16bit and tyrant for their win, but lets not forget to give REO big props for the most impressive and consistent run from day 1 of launch.

IMO.. REO is the most gifted player in this community. people asked "what happened?", his opponents played lights out. also, for all the REO haters out there, he is human you know lol.. no one is perfect, everyone makes mistakes, and his opponents were up to the challenge.

REO is the most consistent MK player to ever play any MK game. props to 16bit and tyrant for their win, but lets not forget to give REO big props for the most impressive and consistent run from day 1 of launch.
Wow..

I can't believe REO can actually have the heart to troll you.. You constantly compliment him, tell him how he's great... Fuck man. Your too nice.

<3