What's new

Congratulations to Madzin

BookBurning

Voidwards
We all know about the situation that has happened and the controversy surrounding the online tournament in relation to MLG Dallas, but regardless.

Congratulations to Madzin! I mean, a Noob Saibot player tore through the tournament and won in the Grand Finals against..Well, Reo's Kabal.

It brings a huge smile on my face to see someone like Noob do so well because it speaks loads about the player behind the character.

Also Mid Tier kr3w 4 lyfe.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Where was the stream? I actually wanna see the match.

THTB

Watching how they had to record the matches makes me cringe...after seeing TTT2's lobbies, KoTH just looks like it's something you'd see in 2007 fighters.

TylerLantern

POWER OF FEAR
His Noob was pretty bad ass, but I beat his Noob 2-0, then he switched to Reptile, and I switched to Cage. What I did see of his Noob against me was nice.

REO

Undead
Congrats, Mazdin. I was not expecting that level of play since I come from what I've experienced in the US. What you did was what the players in US dream of doing. Here in the US we have players that can rarely win 4-6 disadvantage match-ups against Kabal, but you play and dominate 1-9 match-ups like it's nothing. Maybe one day more players within the US will focus on improving their gameplay instead of bitching. Hats off to you, best player I've come across.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Holy fucking shit. I just watched the first 2 matches against Krayzie and I'm blown away by how good this guy is. WOW. I am utterly amazed. Madzin is the best Noob Saibot player, hands down. That's right, I said it.

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
Just watched his set against krayzie, daaaamn that was some demolition, he played so sick! that's exactly what high level Noob Saibot play looks like, good shit.

it's a damn shame we wont be recieving the prize he earnt in this tournament through means that werent even his fault.

THTB

Just watched Krayzie vs Madzin again.

BLACK HOLES...EVERY FUCKING WHERE. Really nice Noob play! :)

BookBurning

Voidwards
Just watched his set against krayzie, daaaamn that was some demolition, he played so sick! that's exactly what high level Noob Saibot play looks like, good shit.

it's a damn shame we wont be recieving the prize he earnt in this tournament through means that werent even his fault.
Did the entrants get refunded then?

that's EXACTLY what i'm annoyed about.
also, about time someone posts this thread. you can check the stream chat, i called "i wonder when the first congrats madzin thread will be put up and not congrats reo or congrats chris g"

Then what is happening to the prize money? I feel like it should still be going to him.
Pig and cptxecution want to redo the tournament. we all know how much pig hates reo and i think cptexecution is just mad his work was messed with. it's mostly personal reasons as far as i can tell. really dumb