What's new

Congratulations To Gross for placing Top 8 at CEO 2014!

Orochi

Scorpion Scrub
As a fellow GL player and having witnessed Gross's continued leveling up progress throughout the past months I'd like to congratulate him on his top 8 placing at CEO 2014. His road definetly was not the easiest dealing with some bad MUs and Counterpicks but he still managed to come through and make top 8 showing that he's got what it takes to play GL at high level even though many still underestimate him. Showing some tricky setups and OTGs and corner setups that many have not seen before (and that I will steal) Here's to hoping for his success tomorrow in top 8!

Congratulations mate!

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Agree -- I've been trying to tell people about Gross for a while now. Hopefully this tourney legitimizes him and people will start to count him as one of the game's serious threats.

E

Eldriken

Agree -- I've been trying to tell people about Gross for a while now. Hopefully this tourney legitimizes him and people will start to count him as one of the game's serious threats.
I can vouch for you on this. He is a threat. Anyone who doubts this needs to play the guy and find out for themselves.

The dude beat me so bad in our MM at CEO that he might as well have stolen my money. XD

gross

Noob
As a fellow GL player and having witnessed Gross's continued leveling up progress throughout the past months I'd like to congratulate him on his top 8 placing at CEO 2014. His road definetly was not the easiest dealing with some bad MUs and Counterpicks but he still managed to come through and make top 8 showing that he's got what it takes to play GL at high level even though many still underestimate him. Showing some tricky setups and OTGs and corner setups that many have not seen before (and that I will steal) Here's to hoping for his success tomorrow in top 8!

Congratulations mate!

I just wanna say thks man!

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
I was actually surprised by the level of skill he has in Inj. He kinda sucked in MK9 and I didnt think of him other than a scrub with a big boca but I gotta admit that he is pretty good at Inj.

SaltFace NS

Ultimate Mileena Exterminator
So if Saltface lost to Gross and I lose to Saltface...does that make Gross my grandfather?
No it doesn't. Gross played exceptionally well at CEO & was the better player. He deserved to win & did against me.

I'm no ones son & your no ones grandfather.

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
No it doesn't. Gross played exceptionally well at CEO & was the better player. He deserved to win & did against me.

I'm no ones son & your no ones grandfather.
Lol I think you meant grandson :p

But good stuff to Gross I'll admit he's the most entertaining lanturn which is someone really hard to say.

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?

Congratulations mate!

Seeing father and son bond like that...it's.....*sniff* so touching...

usbigboy

You weren't on frame bro
Gross is godlike otg jump in 3s wtf who thinks of that also he gets full full damage best gl IMO.