What's new

Tech Congratulations to GGA 16 Bit for almost beating a 15 year old!

LolingOctopus

Modest and humble genitalia destroyer
speaking of Veteran Sonic Fawx, was I the only stream monster that cringed at the whole Sp00ky lecturing a kid? It was so bad...

ps: I was rooting for you 16 bits! It's cool though, mark 2013 as the year of the Brownbacks!

Son ov Timett

Bork, No Jin
I'm actually surprised that there arent more dominating children on the tournament scene. Who else has the time to level up hours on end than these acne faced milk sops? :p

16 Bit is the FIRST person to ever perform the D1 Ex Fan recovery from an AA F2 1 in tournament. This man deserves all the respect we can give him.
Which match?

Regardless of age, Sonicfox was playing like a top player. Perfect amount of risk, good footsies, good timing. Very impressive. Every Sheeva in this community is shuddering in fear of ever playing SonicFox!

SatsuiYesHadou

Yung Kneecaps
Oh nevermind^^ anyways come at me bro! I play mileena and sonya at the highest level. Just don't use them as much and I'm free to tyrant.

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
What made me super sad is how I was hoping I wasn't going to be the shortest person there. I think of Fox, and I'm like "Dude, I'm like a year older, I'm gonna be taller then him." Sonic walks in, he's like 4 inches taller.

MAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNN

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
What made me super sad is how I was hoping I wasn't going to be the shortest person there. I think of Fox, and I'm like "Dude, I'm like a year older, I'm gonna be taller then him." Sonic walks in, he's like 4 inches taller.

MAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNN
How tall are you?

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Is there a link to this fight? Was it Kitana versus Mileena? You were not prepared to fight Mileena? I want your take on it.

I was prepared on paper. Knew what to do but failed to execute. I kept trying to jump out of u+4 frame traps, wasn't always on point with my punishes and got too desperate to do wakeup attacks or jump on wakeup. No excuse just not optimal play. Shout outs to the kid, he's really good.

However LBSH even though Mileena won Kitana is still the true heir to the Edenian throne.

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
This thread is awesome and reeks of m2dave trolling techniques. I mean, being labeled as "tech" and not being closed are the only ways I can tell m2dave didn't create the post.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
This thread is awesome and reeks of m2dave trolling techniques. I mean, being labeled as "tech" and not being closed are the only ways I can tell m2dave didn't create the post.
nooo don't compare my techniques with HIM!

his thread would be more obvious like

"Why can the greatest kitana player not even defeat a child?"