What's new

Congrats IKizzLE!

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
I find it weird that you reply to your brother on TYM, wouldn't it be easier just to turn around and say "I agree"? Twins :S
I can do what i like, we're not siamese.

If maxter used sektor the entire time fair enough, we were misinformed. I was watching powerup instead of flawless victory.

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
2 things for people outside sektor community.

Who cried for buffs? Don't take my complaints about the character as cries for buffs nor something that speaks for all sektor players. Also my complaints never involved armor.

Kizzile won because he is a better player than everyone at power up. Sektor is a tournament viable character. More credit needs to be aimed at kizzile, not at sektor.

easyrock

Noob
Congrats iKizzle...good shit. What was up with ChrisG at the end there...was he just majorly trolling or was his controller all fucked up?

IKizzLE

BloodHound
Thanks all.
The grand finals was all messed up. Both our controllers kept cutting in and out and we kept dropping everything. And since he was already losing, he just gave up. And yes I am nigerian.

Who cried for buffs? Don't take my complaints about the character as cries for buffs nor something that speaks for all sektor players. Also my complaints never involved armor.

Kizzile won because he is a better player than everyone at power up. Sektor is a tournament viable character. More credit needs to be aimed at kizzile, not at sektor.
Sektor is still not top 10.
Agree on all counts. I don't get where the hate for Sektor players comes from. Probably just another way to create more useless drama.

Anyway, congrats IKizzLE! Great repping for Sektor. I want to see some match footage.

F2 sucks.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Congratulations showing everyone sektor can win a major!! Sektor is one tough sob!

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Lol, still stand by that one. Yall need to d1 after its blocked. Don't d3: or get blown up.

This still makes no sense. Properly spaced f+2 has pushback so their d+1 whiffs and you can blow them up. Point blank it's a trade. If you block their d+1 you have momentum. Since when is being neutral bad?

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
This still makes no sense. Properly spaced f+2 has pushback so their d+1 whiffs and you can blow them up. Point blank it's a trade. If you block their d+1 you have momentum. Since when is being neutral bad?
I'm going to PM you a video that AC1984 and I are going to make right now fully explaining f2 and the complete mind game. In the end, it all comes down to will Sektor link in a flamethrower afterwords or not. Give me about 20 minutes.

Slips

Feared by dragons. Desired by virgins.
Lol, still stand by that one. Yall need to d1 after its blocked. Don't d3: or get blown up.
Who knew this whole time that Swift has known the secrets of blowing up all options when things are neutral on block but nobody else did.

I guess we'll all just do d1 after Smoke b2 and 3d21 and our problems are solved.

I guess thats all we need to do after Cages f+3 as well.

Who knew those moves sucked as well? Damn. Well you heard it here first folks. Cage's f3 has now been exposed. Peace out to Cage and every other character with advancing moves that are neutral on BLOCK.

Maybe Sektor is only good on 1P side since he'll win the d1 trade. lawl

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
Who knew this whole time that Swift has known the secrets of blowing up all options when things are neutral on block but nobody else did.

I guess we'll all just do d1 after Smoke b2 and 3d21 and our problems are solved.

I guess thats all we need to do after Cages f+3 as well.

Who knew those moves sucked as well? Damn. Well you heard it here first folks. Cage's f3 has now been exposed. Peace out to Cage and every other character with advancing moves that are neutral on BLOCK.

Maybe Sektor is only good on 1P side since he'll win the d1 trade. lawl
Don't have to be a dick about it bro. Trying to help people fight against sektor.

You obviously can't punish it, but what you can do is stop all further options. Unlike cage, there is no random advantage and this works 95% of the time.

When the worst you have to fear is a d1 in return, how is that bad?

Is discussing this with you worthless, are you just going to make rude comments?

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
Oh a phone so can't edit posts...

Also with cage he can finish his f3 string. Sektor can finish his, but the b1 part is unsafe on block and unsafe when it whiffs off you block it low. Cage and f3 is very different than sektor and f2.