What's new

Congrats IKizzLE!

Slips

Feared by dragons. Desired by virgins.
Oh a phone so can't edit posts...

Also with cage he can finish his f3 string. Sektor can finish his, but the b1 part is unsafe on block and unsafe when it whiffs off you block it low. Cage and f3 is very different than sektor and f2.
I agree its no jc f3, but there's really nothing like a jc f3 anyway. The next best in line is something like Sektor's f2. To say it sucks is ridiculous. Its a good move man. It being 0 on block isn't bad. Sorry for the smart-ass remarks.

GOL Eklectic

Surrender, it's over.
First and foremost congrats ikizzle! I can't wait to watch. f2 is a great move because you can wiff punish from a distance with f2b1 and put the opponent back at full screen, which is where you zone and get your jump in mixups when u place an upmissile correctly. Also the options you get after a hit f2. It saves sektor vs ermac by getting him out of fp range. Gets you in vs kenshi which is where you wanna be becuz of his high hit box. Sometimes f2 is the best option when pushed back on block because it's uninterruptible and you can either hit or juggle them if they jump, yes they could block it but 0 on block is awesome for sektor. I seriously need to work on my spacing with f2.

NKZero

Noob
I need to test this but theoritically after an F2 on block, if what Osu 16 Bit said is true (i.e. the D1 counter poke whiffs), then couldn't you blow them up with B2 into full combo if they attempt to counter-poke? This would then open up some more pressure and maybe go for the occasional up missile set-ups (or homing missile).

ryublaze

Noob
Max range F2 on block shouldn't be able to get hit by D1 afterwards. I think this was discussed in another thread, and you can dash back for more spacing. Then you can input B2 since you already pressed the back button.