What's new

Congrats BU8!

Blind_Ducky

Princess of the Sisterhood
BU8 is a friend of mine who I play with offline and was at SCR. He is a very good Sonya player who i believe deserves some recognition because His first match was against Krayzie and he won 2-1! It came down to the third round and was very close but my friend took it! I was worried for him but he won that set and that's really awesome because Krayzie is a top Cyrax player and BU8 is completely unknown to everyone outside of NorCal. So good job dude! Also he's not on tym :(

H2O FARMER

Crazy 88 king
BU8 is a friend of mine who I play with offline and was at SCR. He is a very good Sonya player who i believe deserves some recognition because His first match was against Krayzie and he won 2-1! It came down to the third round and was very close but my friend took it! I was worried for him but he won that set and that's really awesome because Krayzie is a top Cyrax player and BU8 is completely unknown to everyone outside of NorCal. So good job dude! Also he's not on tym :(

Tom???

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
I played him and had to resort to being a scumbag Guamo to beat him.

Nice to see more people getting into the tournament scene an it's even better if they're from the WC :)