What's new

Confusing KF Question (Help!)

Hello TYM, I just recently picked up injustice and started playing KF.
I'm having trouble trying to land a MB Iceberg after F112 and for some reason most of the time I end up using 2 bars of meter and using a MB B3 . I assume I am cancelling the Iceberg somehow, but I am not even hitting 3.
Some help on this would be appreciated, as I do not know what I am doing wrong.
Thanks!

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
Unfortunately, if you hit db and then MB it cancels the string into a MB B3. You just have to be more deliberate an make sure you hit the 2 before you MB

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
Thank you, do you have any idea why this happens? Also, does this happen on other character?

it's a universal short cut because you can cancel out of combos with MB B3 and MB F3, just in the combos the input is FF3 or BB3, so there is a short cut for each. and it cost 2 bars of meter

also, you should only be using the Slide move anyways :)

It's the Shortcut of the Back Back MB and Forward Forward MB Bounce Cancels activating.

Down Back MB and Down Forward MB during/after a Combo activates Wall Bounce Cancel and Ground Bounce Cancel, respectively.

Do the combo a bit slower and cleaner.

Or you have the option of doing Iceberg after your opponent starts flying off of the 2 from F112. It tracks and catches mid-air. That should be easier to do.

Thanks for all the quick responses, I didn't know about these kind of cancels. Is there a stickied thread or guide that I can see what kind of general information, such as these cancels, that I should know so I don't make this kind of mistake again?