What's new

Confess Your Dirty MK2011 Secrets

Zebster

How's my volume?
Only 1 move makes me angry when I get hit by it, and it's Quan Chi's stomp. I will silently rage inside if I get hit by it, especially the enhanced one.

-I strangely and secretly wish Nightwolf was a girl like Michelle (Tekken).

-I find Mileena's boobs too small. I wish they were a lot bigger.

-Sometimes I purposely lose to Shao Khan just because I want to see that green bitch crawl in and moan. I want her as DLC now.

-I hate to admit it, but Kung Lao's hat is pretty damn cool.

-I feel dirty when I use Reptile.

-I laugh pretty hard everytime I hear Kano, Quan Chi or Shao Khan laugh. Doesn't matter how many times I hear it, I still find their laughs strangely contagious. With Kano I always try to end my combos with choke or air throw just to hear him laugh.

-I used to fap to Sindel. But the story mode changed that. Now everytime I see Sindel I feel like throwing up.

BecomingDeath13

"You won't winter over?" Who the fuck wrote that?
Only 1 move makes me angry when I get hit by it, and it's Quan Chi's stomp. I will silently rage inside if I get hit by it, especially the enhanced one.
I am the exact same way. Any other teleport attack is fine but Quan Chi's is just a nuisance.

-I find Mileena's boobs too small. I wish they were a lot bigger.
Agree, except it should be with all females, no exception. We talking basketballs, beach balls, or what?

Non perverted stuff.
-When Raiden does his torpedo, I yell things like "Pick up the phone!" and "Go get a job!" because that's what it sounded like he said in Trilogy.
-When I'm playing as Sheeva I sometimes say stuff like "Sheeva want snu-snu!" or "Me hear people, but me no see people!" like when X character is invisible. (Someone has gotta know the show I'm referencing.)
-I complain about Rain not being in the game.

Zebster

How's my volume?
Agree, except it should be with all females, no exception. We talking basketballs, beach balls, or what?

Non perverted stuff.
-When Raiden does his torpedo, I yell things like "Pick up the phone!" and "Go get a job!" because that's what it sounded like he said in Trilogy.
-When I'm playing as Sheeva I sometimes say stuff like "Sheeva want snu-snu!" or "Me hear people, but me no see people!" like when X character is invisible. (Someone has gotta know the show I'm referencing.)
Futurama yes?

back to the quan chi thing, I literally just cursed at the TV when I got hit by the stomp, which stopped me from getting a double flawless in the pit 2 night.

Justice

Noob

Non perverted stuff.
Medicine balls :D

Ever since MK1, my friends have been convinced that Raiden is saying "Chopping Broccolaaaaaaiiiiiiiiii"

ETC AdmiralAugustus

Grabble Frazzled
1. I have never preformed Kung Lao's Razor's Edge fatality (you know, that fatality that reminds me a lot of Goldfinger) on a male character, they've all been female.... It must be a fluke.....

2. Whenever my one roommate or his girlfriend play, I pick my best character and show no mercy.

3. I pretend Ermac is a French ninja.... I mean, have you heard him before?

4. I lawled my face off at Sheeva's ending.... ummm Australia?

5. When instructing someone on how to do simple tasks (i.e. writing a letter, cooking a meal, tying your shoes) I like to think of how it would look like in combo notation. d,f, frying pan xx electric stove top, fdash chicken xx marinade, b, f+simmer (38%)

6. I prefer Kano's shake on Kitana than Jade.

7. If Mileena never removed that mask, I would probably ask her out....after 12 shots of Absolut

8. I think Kung Lao's hat is cooler than Raiden's.

9. I drink more beer with my friends playing MK sometimes than I do at the bars.

10. I wish one Halloween I run into a sexy girl dressed up as Jade and take her home with me.

11. I laugh incredibly hard when I hear Sonya's lisp after her match win.

Jinx

Give Me Strength
Pretty much just: I want to do horrible, dirty things to Jade. I can play her neutral victory animation on that stripper pole all day long. Mm.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
- I'm a big fan of Kano, have been since I was a little kid. If I could surgically implant myself with a cybernatic eye and headbutt people like in the 2,1,2 string I'd highly consider getting the procedure done. Plus, lasers would be cool. Also, if someone can teach me how to become a ball and hurl myself at people, please let me know.

- Long drawn out fatalities online annoy me, I don't know why. The quick ones are perfectly fine to me, though, so I try to limit the ones I do to being quick.

- I find Jade to be highly attractive, but only with her mask on, she's got a horse face otherwise.

- I'm planning on spending a night next week strictly playing Sheeva, and then using her 2nd fatality, just to see how much hate mail I can get!

- Quan Chi's stomp makes me yell at the TV, especially his EX!

- I dread playing Kratos online, it's nothing but parries which makes the rounds feel far too drawn out and honestly he's a boring character to fight. His animations which slow down the game also throw me off horribly and it fucks with my response. I'm glad he's banned from tournaments.

- I loved Scorpion as a kid, but I really detest him now, I don't know what happened.

- I sometimes feel like dressing up as Raiden, and running down the street in a Superman pose yelling out jibberish.

- I send out fan mail if I play against a good player, and I encourage them to visit TYM! :D

- I feel like I'm neglecting Kabal for Kano, I don't know how I feel about this. If I win 2/3 games against someone with Kano; I switch to Kabal and vice versa. But, my Kabal's still lacking!

Neclord

Noob
Damn bots. :(

- I don't do a fatality often online. Only when the other player pisses me off, like that Johnny Cage player yesterday, I lost a match against him due to lags. 25/1 now. :(
- I wish Sonya or Jade would marry me. <3

blinky

Noob
I'm better at this game than Super Street Fighter IV or MvC3

._.

also one of the things Raiden says during Superman kinda sounds like "AYO BOMBERMAN"

Zebster

How's my volume?
I get upset if anyone says that the girls look slutty.
(Stems from the fact that I absolutely hate the word "slut")

- I prefer to use a bablity then fatality.Yes babies crying makes me laugh (yes i know i'm fucked up in the head)
- I sometimes mimic the strikes used during x-rays
- I would rather win by chip damage than a long complicated combo
- Mileena would get it just need to pass on the BJ
- I hate to block and would rather evade ( probably why i lose so often)
- I know more about characters that i don't use than the ones i do
- I wish there where more stage fatalities
- I hate when people complian about using throws
- i screamed like a bitch the first time the goblin popped up in the krypt

- For some weird reason, I can never beat Jade. As a result, I always practice against her; it gives me the satisfaction of beating her up pretty bad.

- From January to April I was teaching an Introduction to Academic Writing and an Intro Logic course at a university. One of my class powerpoints was littered with Mortal Kombat references. (For instance, the slide header introducing a competitive class game/assignment was titled "Test Your Might.") [Follow up: it made me incredibly happy when some of my "geeky" students would get my jokes and laugh in the middle of class.]

- Reptile has been my favourite character since MKII. However, I have not mained him since MKT because his character models annoy me (they are DREADFUL.)

- I get really angry when I lose to Scorpions online. There are so many of them, and they all do the exact same thing. Teleport spams and 1,1,1,s (with the occasional scissor take down.) When I fall into the trap, I feel like a huge failure.

- The PDP tournament stream made me HATE Kung Lao but LOVE Ermac.

- I have a winning record online. Almost 2-1. I am convinced that that is only because I started posting here. :weightlifter:

- I will never, ever get the "My Kung Fu is Stronger" Trophy.

Zebster

How's my volume?
I still haven't finished my Challenge Tower guide on SRK :( Why oh why am I procrastinating it so much?

-I scream at my TV every time I see a Scorpion online.

-If Kenshi makes it as DLC, I wonder how Stryker's X-Ray will work on him.

-I try to imitate Sheeva's punching sounds by jabbing forward in a low growling voice and going "ho ho ho ho".

-I laugh uncontrollably listening to Sonya go "aghaughaugha" when Kano chokes her.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
-I scream at my TV every time I see a Scorpion online
Scorpion, Smoke AND Kratos for me. I hate all three of those matches, I have to throw Kratos to death because every Kratos player does NOTHING but abuse his parry/reflect for easy wins. :fuckyou:

I went to my friend's bday party who I've known forever. I admit that my status on Facebook the next morning was: Malli's the Smoke to my Sub Zero. /facepalm