What's new

Complex X-Rays and Fatalities

khrome

Master of The Universe
I think it will be a whole lot better if X-Rays and Fatalities were more complex with more going on like they get broken in two places or more.

Hanzer0

Wanna order chinese later?
I like how they have them. The only complaint i can come up with is how damage to the skeletal structure doesn't stay in between xray scenes. Example: scorpions xray, he knees them breaking their skull and then when he throws the spear their skull has healed and then breaks again

BRUTALITY

Banned
yeah complex inputs for xrays would be cooler instead of two buttons. it should be a combo sequence which results in an animation, like a mid match brutality. spend 3 bars during a regular combo after some initial inluta and then the "Xray" sequence happens

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
yeah complex inputs for xrays would be cooler instead of two buttons. it should be a combo sequence which results in an animation, like a mid match brutality. spend 3 bars during a regular combo after some initial inluta and then the "Xray" sequence happens
So that we can turn superarmored, armor-breaking, unbreakable move with possibly unique properties that opponents potentially will have to respect (as long as it is done properly) into... what exactly?

Also I'd like OP to provide some arguments at least.

khrome

Master of The Universe
Also I'd like OP to provide some arguments at least.
I mean say during the X-Ray someone kicks/punches his opponent, now normally there would be say neck broken or part of spine broken. What I'm saying is it should be broken in two or more places.