What's new

Community Respect

Sasarix

"Heaven Will Fall!"
Test Your Might is on a rocky road right now it seems but I think it has alot to do with a general lack of respect throughout the community. I have read numerous posts telling members they didn't matter because they don't go to tournaments and support the game and thats a bunch of bullshit. Truth be told the players that attend the tournaments are not special and they don't belong on a pedestal above the rest of us if we were at the tournaments who would watch the streams? We support you by watching with is in itself support for the whole community. Every single person in this community deserves the same amount of respect across the board whether your going to a tournament or your watching it at home. Now we have top players claiming they are walking away after MLG Dallas some even sooner and it's a damn shame to hear it. I say toughen up if everyone packed up their toys and went home at the first sign of danger we wouldn't have a country to play this game in. I will remain a part of this community till it gets shut down we just need everyone in charge to enforce some rules and egt this community back on top like it was. Pig of the Hutt you did a good thing with those tournaments dont let the actions of a couple ppl cause you to walk away from the rest of us that supported you and provided the support that got MK to MLG in the first place. Same goes for the rest of you top players ignore the drama and the hate cleanse the community of the bad apples and restore it to it's proper glory if you guys walk out you might as well throw the dirt on the coffin.

Smoke_Of_Finland

Believe in the hop kick
I really like the general layout/design of the page and of course, the atmosphere and moderating in TYM is good. I would definitely like to see the Tekken sub Section grow, cuz the actual Tekken sites are poorly designed and moderated and filled with trolls/douchebags posting nonsense, flexing their internet muscles and calling others retards and virgins and whatnot.