What's new

Coming Home

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
I was a Mileena main back in MKII. Reptile was for funsies, but my serious business was always the TRUE Princess. Deadly Alliance came out, and no one, NO ONE...save for Mileena interested me. She was, and has been for a long time, my queen.

However...around the time MK9 came out...I picked her up...and thought I knew what I was doing...but didn't. Oh no, good sirs and ladies, I knew not of what Shao Kahn's daughter was capable. It took me awhile to realize just how bad my fundamentals were/are, and thought that a change in character was needed.

So I switched to Quan Chi, and while I love The Netherrealm Sorcerer immensely, Quan will never take Mileena's place.

It's been a long time since I've mained her though, and I'm sure a lot of her strategies have changed. So I decided to make this thread to ask the community...what has changed about the better sister? Do we know if ground sais > air sais, or vice/versa?

I need to re-learn Mileena again, and hope that you all could point me in the right direction.

Thanks all,

Rude

LesMore

Top 8 Injustice Frosty Faustings VII
Rude, learn to poke D4, force them to block low, exroll.... up4 is a good tool to use when you force them to block low.

air sai's all dayIMO... don't be afraid to throw alot of them
I never play her, but I do get beat by her here and there...and always so far vs 16bit... so good luck...