What's new

Coming back to Injustice...

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
After a few months away from fighting games to focus more on school and work, I'm considering coming back to play Injustice. Is the game still dominated by Superman? Anything else I should know, if it's even worth going back to?

Ryskew

Noob
You will fine Bane a massive pain in the arse to deal with since all his moves are armoured and he takes less damage whilst using venom, also the rise in Bane players has skyrocketed. Erm, not too sure what else you should look out for... I rarely find Superman players in ranked and if I do, they usually don't know what they're doing. Batman players dominate though because of his insanely annoying crossover ji2.

OnlineRon91

Joker++
A - Aquaman, Bane, Batgirl, Batman, Black Adam, Doomsday, The Flash, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Killer Frost, Lobo, Martian Manhunter, Superman, Wonder Woman, Zod

B - Ares, Catwoman, Cyborg, Deathstroke, Harlee Quinn, Hawkgirl, Lex Luthor, Nightwing, Raven, Scorpion, Shazam, Sinestro, Solomon Grundy, Zatanna

C - The Joker

A, Characters with minimal weaknesses.
B, Characters with apparent weaknesses.
C, Characters with obvious weaknesses.

The Joker cannot zone or counter-zone because his projectiles are both slow and have very long recovery. He cannot poke because all of his damaging pokes lack the range or speed and his fast pokes lead to abysmal damage. He cannot get in because he lacks a move that allows him to do this as well as having a below average forward dash. He has one of the worst wake-up kits in the game. Felt the need to justify why The Joker is by himself lol.

After a few months away from fighting games to focus more on school and work, I'm considering coming back to play Injustice. Is the game still dominated by Superman? Anything else I should know, if it's even worth going back to?
Hehe, you might feel like you just stepped out of a time-machine to a wierd unfamiliar future, with flying cars and holograms.

The patch changed alot.