What's new

Come Join KHAOSREALM

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves

Welcome to the
LAND OF KHAOS

The land where KHAOS reigns and for a place of refuge...more for the the BLACK DRAGON due to their crimes against humanity.

This land is for the sick, twisted, and for those enjoying the KHAOS. We are not a religion, but a way of life. So I say to thee, will you take up arms with your fellow brethren and fight for everlasting KHAOS among the realms?

ALLIES OF KHAOSREALM
  • Lord God Wizard Shinnok
  • The Woolay Sorcerer Quan Chi
  • Goddess Ambassador Tanya
  • One Eyed Knife Wielding Kano
  • Dirty Rocky Mineral Tremor
  • Plagiaristic Erron Black
  • Entomomania D'Vorah
  • Two Sizes Ferra & Torr
  • Lizard Ninja Human Reptile
WARNING
Those who have been named above are allowed entrance to the REALM OF KHAOS...all others will be asked to state their intentions; Or hear the shattering of their spines!

Whoever will be maining the characters stated above may enter the KHAOSREALM. All other should find their respective realms. However, if you denounce your freedom and will to us, we will protect you. So who's in?

Last edited:

STORMS

Co-founder
Owner
Administrator
Founder
Reserved for characters
don't hesitate to spread the word to other KHAOTIC members about the realms.

As ideas come to me, I'll be making them known in here.

I cannot express enough that the Realms will be a place for overall Mortal Kombat discussion (again, NOT tied to just one MK game) and there will be tasks given to the realms and which ever realm completes the task first or even the best will be rewarded somehow.

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
don't hesitate to spread the word to other KHAOTIC members about the realms.

As ideas come to me, I'll be making them known in here.

I cannot express enough that the Realms will be a place for overall Mortal Kombat discussion (again, NOT tied to just one MK game) and there will be tasks given to the realms and which ever realm completes the task first or even the best will be rewarded somehow.
Me and a few others are trying to bring them over here so that they may enjoy these features too.

I like that idea of general MK discussion. Just following the Canon storyline and how things get intertwined is pretty interesting. I've been reading up on the KHAOSREALM and it plays such a silent influence to the other realms that it's really neat. Even more so if say some task comes up and we have to compete against another realm, but in a way according to a timeline within MK.