What's new

Combos Mid-Screen (New Variant) [No Meter-No X-Ray] [Discussion]

[ETC] Mcfly KungLao Combo MidScreen 40% - 42% [No Meter-No X-Ray] Patch 1.5 [Xbox360]

Combos Mid-Screen (New Variant) [No Meter-No X-Ray]

1.- 40% 12 Hits (0 Bar) Without Using Bars [No-Xray]
Jump FP,Teleport (Fast)[FK],BP,FP,Spin,Jump Vertical Bp,dash,Spin,[Fp,Fp],dash,[BP,BK,Throw,BP].

2.- 42% 11 Hits (0 Bar) Without Using Bars [No-Xray]
Jump FP,Teleport (Fast)[FK],BP,FP,Spin,Jump Vertical Bp,Dive Kick,Dive Kick,dash,Fp,[BP,BK,Throw,BP].

This is very applicable in combat ..

Anyone know another variant in Mid-Screen?
Or some combo with more damage?

I hope you like and let's start looking for more ..

holy fuck! I can't ever get the JIP to teleport FK to stay in the same string of combos.
Quiet friend .. practice is achieved .. paste everything very fast .. Greetings! ..

Many people have told me the same.
apparently I have to make a single explanation for this or tutorial in more detail.

I know that JIP to tele BK makes for some awesome damage in the corner. I have made a Kung Lao combo video myself that was inspired by the work you have done. I respect what you have done for this Shaolin Warrior

Roko1985

Put down the controller and run!
You are not are from this world ! You are from the Matrix man. Any help with conecting the 3 after the JIP teleport?!?!?!

Crathen

Death is my business
I don't really think that the Jip into tele 3 is that realiable in a real match , however i a some combo that i didn't post yet so you may wanna give it a try :

Jip 21 spin JK DK dash JK DK dash 24 1+3 2 = 41% , 45% from tele 3 , 39% without the Jip , didn't try from Jip to tele3

I don't really think it's that reliable in a real match but i was doing it 60% of the time in practice

I know that JIP to tele BK makes for some awesome damage in the corner. I have made a Kung Lao combo video myself that was inspired by the work you have done. I respect what you have done for this Shaolin Warrior
than good .. honored for his words .. I like to help the scene of mk

Theme

Noob
The video doesnt work, its pure white to me :(
Nevermind, I used a different browser and it works. Good combos.

You are not are from this world ! You are from the Matrix man. Any help with conecting the 3 after the JIP teleport?!?!?!

jajaj .. no... belong to Outworld these combos .... jjaja but I really like the Matrix ..... greetings ..

Post something new soon .. Teleport is really the best tool we have KL ..

I don't really think that the Jip into tele 3 is that realiable in a real match , however i a some combo that i didn't post yet so you may wanna give it a try :

Jip 21 spin JK DK dash JK DK dash 24 1+3 2 = 41% , 45% from tele 3 , 39% without the Jip , didn't try from Jip to tele3

I don't really think it's that reliable in a real match but i was doing it 60% of the time in practice
application of this combination in a fight very soon will come out and started using ..

you have a video with these combos to see?

I'm trying to record this so this combo is linked to a video so people can watch. But I'm not able to get the second JK DK. This is midscreen, correct?

Nevermind, I got it to work lolz. I was talking about the video itself.

As for the second combo, I cannot get the double dive kick to work for the life of me :(
I'm trying to record this so this combo is linked to a video so people can watch. But I'm not able to get the second JK DK. This is midscreen, correct?
ahhh .. ok friend..

the technique I use to make the DK (DiveKick) quickly and at an altitude too low .. [Diagonal Up + Diagonal down] very fast. short move.

I hope you understand ..

Theme

Noob
Yeah, it makes sense, but the opponent falls too fast for a second JK, I can do JIP 21 spin JK DK dash DK 24(1 + 3), but not with two JK DK's
It is a basic and easy combo without the second JK DK. Im having the same problem, but Im not going to give up just yet. How practical is this during a match? Is it consistent even with practice in the lab?

Yeah, it makes sense, but the opponent falls too fast for a second JK, I can do JIP 21 spin JK DK dash DK 24(1 + 3), but not with two JK DK's
It is a basic and easy combo without the second JK DK. Im having the same problem, but Im not going to give up just yet. How practical is this during a match? Is it consistent even with practice in the lab?
Ah! .. ok.

I understand what combination you want to run ... I understood he wanted to run more than 2 or 3 DK without making the jump to FK.

then use [ShortCut Combo] [BK [4] + Down]. when BK plugs into the air just then press Down Lever and runs automatically DK movement. and then moves a small step jump and repeat the technique .. I know you will.

Derptile

RIP Ex Smash

Can you make it 112 instead of 21?

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Can you make it 112 instead of 21?
I was going to ask if you could 21212 all the way, but it might affect the altitude of the launch to follow up with 2 JK,DKs, so probably not for 112 either.

ETC Mcfly - Great work man, your execution is insane! I'll see what I can do with this sometime :)

ETC Mcfly Xxing oNe Sorry for the quality guys , enjoy some random combos and the 41% midscreen:

Very Nice... good performances... I see some of my style here .. ;)

very good video because the guys wanted to see and know how to make 2 + DK JK.

in short I dare say that the top of Damage Mid-NO-Meter screen would of Kunglao 45% ..

Input: (Mcfly & Crathen)

45% (No Meter) (Non-Xray) (Mid-Screen)

Jump 1/2, Teleport 3, 2.1, Spin, (Dash Little) JK + DK + DK JK, 2,4,1 +3,2

etc are you going to mlg!?

thanks for the info, one of the best KLs around for sure
thanks for your words .. Unfortunately, I live far away but I love to go .. I would also like to go EVO and C.E.O. to share techniques & match with all the friends I've met here. We hope you can .. Greetings!

I was going to ask if you could 21212 all the way, but it might affect the altitude of the launch to follow up with 2 JK,DKs, so probably not for 112 either.

ETC Mcfly - Great work man, your execution is insane! I'll see what I can do with this sometime :)
thanks for your words ...

not much use (21212) lowers the damage .. but maybe I have not tried it .. how fast will always be safe and (2.1) ..

greetings!