What's new

Question Combos into super?

Loth Ryo

of house Ryo krypton
Does anyone have any viable options?

I have tested a few in the lab, only found one that might be worth the meter.

just simply b+2,3 super

Have also test combos that are normally 35%-38% that end with b+2,3 and found that I could not surpass 46% when ending with the super

Saffa

Noob
To me it looks like Green Arrow is the only guy who it makes sense to do this with, largely because he can build meter so fast anyway.

Otherwise meter is best used for all the other things.

Adam Todd

Ana-R-chY
The most damaging combo I was able to pull off was 51% with super, and I believe the combo I did was j.3 b.23 super. I'll go test it out to make sure the combo was correct.

EDIT: The above combo is the one I got 51%. I was able to get 49% off of 223, B.3, J.3, B.23 Super. This was with and without a J.2, it got 49%.

56% with bats and super, you can find it in the combo thread, but not worth it unless you know it is going to end the match or you just wanna style it. I prefer to save my meter for clashes and specials that can combo from fullscreen. Don't forget that interactables are a huge part of the game now, so meter is good for adding armour when you use them, also gives another armour option with b3 or f3. There are so many more options and potential with just 1 bar that I haven't bothered with super unless I am playing a scrub.

ThaShiveGeek

Est In Harvey 1989
I made a video though it was hard to see lol. I think it was... Trait J2 112 batarangs release bats j2 223 j2 123 b2 super. I'd rather use my meter elsewhere though. It just looks cool.