What's new

Combos Corner The Most "Hits" Without Moves Ex. [No Meter] [Discussion]

[ETC] Mcfly KungLao Combo 21 Hits Corner The Most Hits Without Using Moves EX P.1.5 [Xbox360].

35% 21 Hits Corner (No Meter) [No-Xray].
Input:
Jump 1,Chops+Foward BP,Point Kick,[1,1,2,1,2][1,1,2,1,2],Spin,[2,4,1+3,2].

Anyone know any combo you have more "Hits" in the corner without Ex Moves & Xray?

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
jip b1f1, b333, b333 spin b333 xray, f3. 33%, 20 hits, worst xray combo ever lol. Its really fun combo to practice because its actually hard to time the b333's.

jip b1f1, b333, b333 spin b333 xray, f3. 33%, 20 hits, worst xray combo ever lol. Its really fun combo to practice because its actually hard to time the b333's.
ah this if you had tried a lot of fun but the damage is horrible .. I wanted to see if there are more hits without the use of EX moves & XRAY unused

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Maybe against the wall you could jip 21212 spin, b1f1, than some more stuff after it. Or jip 21212 spin, jump kick dive kick, jump kick teleport 3, 1121, 24 1+3. That's gotta be alot of hits lol

Maybe against the wall you could jip 21212 spin, b1f1, than some more stuff after it. Or jip 21212 spin, jump kick dive kick, jump kick teleport 3, 1121, 24 1+3. That's gotta be alot of hits lol
believe me I've tried all and many of you say .. but I have not gotten over 21 hits .. :(

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
In the corner, I go for JIP, 21 Spin, JK Dive Kick, JK Teleport 3, 24 Grab...

Meterless, its a B&B and does decent damage.

Well basically here's whats up man,I can't seem to input the last part of your 21 hit combo [2,4,1+3,2] aka Kung Lao's Plum Flower, any tips ?
ahhhhh...now I stay clear

The important thing is that after connecting [3 Kick Point] calculated the height at the beginning [1,1,2,1,2] so that when you repeat the second [1,1,2,1,2], the opponent does not find so down .. so when you connect [Spin] can make it easier from the end of the combo ..

actual entry would be:

.... [1,1,2,1,2] X2, Spin+[2 fast], 4,1+3,2

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
A little off topic but while we are talking about impractical combos....

I've been fooling around with McFly style corner combos and ive been having alot of fun with them. I came up with one that is particularly satisfying:

tele 2, jk dk, jk tele3, 21212 spin, 24 1+3. 40%.

I've also been trying to see how many ex dive kicks you can link in the corner. Its good practice for short ranged, whiffed dive kicks as this is the only way to link the ex dive kicks without dropping the combo. So far i have gotten 4 in a row. Try to beat me if you can

A little off topic but while we are talking about impractical combos....

I've been fooling around with McFly style corner combos and ive been having alot of fun with them. I came up with one that is particularly satisfying:

tele 2, jk dk, jk tele3, 21212 spin, 24 1+3. 40%.

I've also been trying to see how many ex dive kicks you can link in the corner. Its good practice for short ranged, whiffed dive kicks as this is the only way to link the ex dive kicks without dropping the combo. So far i have gotten 4 in a row. Try to beat me if you can
@ SunnyD very good friend that's the idea of my videos to practice and can use variables that have a lot of fun ..

I recommend you do not use as many DK around the corner .. the character may fall .. is more effective the more damage and more hits EX DK .. but the combo described by ud. works and is very good that variable well enough in a fight ..

try this:

* Tele 2, dk jk, jk tele3, DK (EX), DK (EX), DK (EX), stand 3 + spin, 2.4 1 +2 +3.

* Tele 2, dk jk, jk tele3, DK (EX), DK (EX), stand 3 + Ultimate hat, Stand 3 + Spin, 2.4 1 +2 +3.

* Tele 2, dk jk, jk tele3, stand 2 + spin, DK (EX) (very fast and very low), stand 3 + Ultimate hat, jk, tele3, 2.4 1 +2 +3.

I hope to serve you ..

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
I've just landed this today:

jP, 2, 1, 2, 1, 2 / Spin - njP - jK / DK - 1 - 1, 1, 2, 1 - 2, 1, 2, 1, 2 / Spin. That's 23 hits for 34%. With some practice I could get the hit counter up to 25...It's certainly doable IMO

Sorry I don't have a video showing this...:(