What's new

Question Combo works online but not offline lol what gives?

I just saw a video of a new Sub combo for 40% 1 bar which will replace the recently discovered 40% 1 bar reset with ground freeze. It goes jip 224, ex freeze, jump forward dash 214 slide. When I do it the 214 never lands but that's another story.

Actually help me on this if you can lol.

The real issue here however is while I was in the lab I went on to do my regular bnb's like 212 freeze dash (b1)2, 212 slide and the 2 of 212 did never land. Not once.

I also tried this off a regular freeze then jip (b1)2, 212 slide. Also whiffed my 212. I get this online constantly but now I can't offline? What's goin on here?

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
The timing was only changed from the demo to the actual game. It's been restricted but other than that I don't think its been changed since then. If someone else knows I'm sure they'll get around to letting you know.

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
You're a online warrior. I land those combos all the time offline. You might be inputting the combos too fast that you don't get the full 212 and just the 21. Probably Cus you're used to playing online and doing everything as fast as possible

Online I don't dash at all after whiffing (b1) and just string the whole thing and it works. I think lag does the timing for me. I remember I used to pause after (b1)2 _pause here_ then 212.

So in the lab I went to try the full string (no pause) and with a pause. Neither worked. I also tried with a dash after (b1)2 and even that didn't work (I think at one point you had to do that).

What happens off line is the (b1)2, 21 is normal and then the guy is hitting the floor, *out of reach) of my final 2 so its not even within range to hit the guy and of course the slide drops.

Any ideas what this is?

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Quick Dash up for the last 212 slide. Or else the slide will wiff sometimes if it's Not that then idk what you're doing wrong since no one else has a problem hitting those combos offline.

It's funny I learned these combos offline in the lab and after 2-3 months of online now I can't do them offline anymore haha oh well guess I'm an online warrior now.