What's new

Guide - Cyber Sub-Zero Combo Guide + Corner Set ups

br8kz

YouTuber
Here's some combos i got for Cyber Sub-Zero, He does solid damage for no bar that also pushes to corner. where the real fun begins XD

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
Here's some combos i got for Cyber Sub-Zero, He does solid damage for no bar that also pushes to corner. where the real fun begins XD
Sick video!
Question; Would it be better finishing combos with "114 > bomb"? It may sacrifice some damage but it traps the person

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
I feel it's faster with 114 because you can cancel into a bomb, whereas 1112 you cant. Or am I wrong? I just tried it in the lab
Nvm I just did it and The bomb doesnt actually come out. I guess because they have been frozen in the combo already

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
IDK i havent watched video yet but im kinda big on 114 far bomb into immediate jump

Think about the fear it causes

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Just saw video

Never end combos w 111 slide. Do 1112 close bomb then the Psuedo unblockables

Samsara

Resident Cynic
Hiya fam.

Thank you for contributing to the Cyber Subby forums, but we already have a stickied combo thread up with inputs where people can post combos (you must have seen it when you posted this). The intent of this was to avoid becoming a sub board that has multiple combo threads and to provide a one stop resource. I suggest you stop by to find out how to optimize your conversions.

Azmodeus

The harder I work, the luckier I get
I feel it's faster with 114 because you can cancel into a bomb, whereas 1112 you cant. Or am I wrong? I just tried it in the lab
you don't cancel the 1112, you just input the bomb before they get up, and because of the knockdown, they can't punish you for placing the bomb.

Azmodeus

The harder I work, the luckier I get
114 needs exploring
One thing you can do is cancel it into EX close bomb then do b3d4, b3, b1, iadivekick, or b2 to break most armor. another thing is instant ji3/close diveckick breaks every armored option in the game, namely punchwalk and ferra/torr's lacky thing. If they wake up blocking low for the bomb, a throw grants a combo after a tech roll.

br8kz

YouTuber
Hiya fam.

Thank you for contributing to the Cyber Subby forums, but we already have a stickied combo thread up with inputs where people can post combos (you must have seen it when you posted this). The intent of this was to avoid becoming a sub board that has multiple combo threads and to provide a one stop resource. I suggest you stop by to find out how to optimize your conversions.
oh i had no idea