What's new

Tech Combo Ender of Choice

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
These are two combo enders I haven't seen other mmh mains use. They get me waayy more combos than ending with b13 oh tele mixup. They are very simple but people over look them because of an obsession with orb setups lol.

This ender is so simple yet effective.. If the opponent wants to wake up they will have to reverse their inputs, if they dont you get a combo.

After they start getting used to the crossup ender, you can start doing this which doesnt cross up obviously and they cannot backdash away from. ( yes not even bladam lol)

I then sometimes throw in a couple of mb orbs after phase charge to keep things interesting as well.
Sorry for the shitty video quality. Don't know why it came out like that. I know this is simple tech but it has been extremely useful to me and will be even more after this next patch.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
i love all his different air dash stuff , strange we made a similar thread both yesterday :)

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
thanks! orbs are very easty to back dash though
Hence mixing in MB far orbs in anticipation. They back dash, they get blown up, or at least most of the time.
When this happens, I get the usual "OMG MMH is soooo OP" exclamations from the fine young whippersnappers that is the XBL populace. This usually pre-empts comments regarding Martian genitalia, or lack thereof- at the win screen.