What's new

Strategy Combo Ender Ice Arrow + Dead On

Roko1985

Put down the controller and run!
Oh god that english.

B3 > J3 > j2 > 223 xx db4 or B3 > J3 > B23 xx db4.

113 is a horrible combo starter.

And GA v Sinestro is 5-5 imo.
What about my English? It is my 4th language you idiot! 113 is fast punisher. It is used by some players. About the B3 starter you just confirmed what I though about you. Simple as fuck. First the combo B3, dash, db1,db1, 223 does the same damage, but it builds more meter. Second against some characters is best to do B3,dash, db1, D2~ icy arrow, 11~freeze(or maybe it was just 1~freeze, doesn't really matter anyway). Then stock arrow into free pressure or reset or whatever you want. The wake up system is changed, so is more like MK now. You are not dropping 20% or more like you said. Stop acting like you know everything!

What about my English? It is my 4th language you idiot! 113 is fast punisher. It is used by some players. About the B3 starter you just confirmed what I though about you. Simple as fuck. First the combo B3, dash, db1,db1, 223 does the same damage, but it builds more meter. Second against some characters is best to do B3,dash, db1, D2~ icy arrow, 11~freeze(or maybe it was just 1~freeze, doesn't really matter anyway). Then stock arrow into free pressure or reset or whatever you want. The wake up system is changed, so is more like MK now. You are not dropping 20% or more like you said. Stop acting like you know everything!
I also like his b3-dash-d2-upblast-ji2-223-load or instead of ending with 223 or 111 load end with 11-stinger. This one builds decent meter too and is good for reversing positions mid combo, say you're in the corner and want to corner someone. About standing 1 or 113, it is the best punisher aside from d1 for obvious reasons and it's because All his other normals are too slow for effective punishers. The issue with standing 1 is the reach on it is really bad, so for whiff punishing or punishing certain specials it'a trash, and for an offense starter it's also bad for aformentioned reasons. I made athread along time ago describing the change I feel he needs and I still feel the same way. with a trait buff, this character would be really good.
http://www.testyourmight.com/threads/arrow-trait-loading-time.32592/

Erazor

Noob
I know! They think that they can poke after you stock the arrow or do something else and then bang. The F2D13 is plus on block and if you hold the arrow after blocked you make them shit them self. In the corner is where this strategy shines. After each F2 hit you get 29% damage and they are frozen again. I wait for the super with G. Arrow. Build meter and then blow them.
Which combo do you do for 29% and a refreeze at the end?