What's new

Combo Compilations for Entire Roster by MILE_HIGH_CLUB and EpitomicaL

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
MILE_HIGH_CLUB and EpitomicaL have teamed up to collaborate on a couple of combo videos based on the entire roster of Injustice, including all six of the DLC characters that were released recently. Whether you are a casual player or tournament veteran, you may find something to enjoy about the work of two players who wholeheartedly support the game! Feel free to hit up the lab after you watch these and see what YOU can come up with.

DLC Characters Combo Compilation​
Standard Roster Compilation​

Attachments

Im sorry to say this but i think intractable combos/resets suck. the chance of doing in the match is very low. Show me a real combo video where there are no intractable done.
Lol... dude its a video for fun. I guess youve never been hit with an interactable after a hard knock down.

All combos are situational. Some situations are more rare that doesnt make them impossible.

This video is amazing in my book.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Marcus

Mortal Kombat Philippines / Injustice Philippines
Im sorry to say this but i think intractable combos/resets suck. the chance of doing in the match is very low. Show me a real combo video where there are no intractable done.

The chances of landing an interactable reset in the corner on fortress of solitude and batcave are pretty high IMO.

sick combo video btw!

LEGEND

YES!
this is actually not true. Having interactable combos in your pocket is great, you'd be surprised how often they can be used to increase your damage. You just have to be familiar with the maps

though ofc some of them are very strict (as are plenty of regular combos, its up to the player to decide what is out of their depth)

Im sorry to say this but i think interactable combos/resets suck. the chance of doing in the match is very low. Show me a real combo video where there are no interactable done.
If you practice enough of them with varying lengths you can choose which combo to use that will still allow you to get in the right spacing and placement for an interactable. Also, there are a ton of combo videos on youtube without interactables, so don't moan about a great video like this that is showing what could be possible. :)

MILE_HIGH_CLUB

FREEDOM'S LABORATORY
I didn't really realize at the time are vid was going to continue on the standard vid is pretty old but still show cases different combos

Clark

Hides behind armor
Im sorry to say this but i think interactable combos/resets suck. the chance of doing in the match is very low. Show me a real combo video where there are no interactable done.
Actually, if you are truly committed to getting good at this game, you should have a combo for AT LEAST every corner interactable on each stage. For instance, on stages like Metropolis, Atlantis, Batcave, Solitude, Superman is guaranteed 90% combos if he starts his standard corner bnb. That much damage can be the difference between winning and losing.

Thanks for the awesome videos. Gives even more ideas on how to combo into and from interactables. Back to the lab!