What's new

Combo Breaker Challenge Thread

Usually everyone is scared to money match me. Estimate how many people fearless opponents will try

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 4 20.0%

Votes: 2 10.0%

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • More than 5

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Everyone is going to be too scared to money match you, you're getting 0 challengers

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Ok so I haven't made one of these threads in a while. If you want to challenge somebody to a money match or challenge of any kind at Combo Breaker, use this thread to call them out!

I'm also accepting money matches of any kind, so if you wanna try my nerfed ass Kung Jin or other characters let me know :D

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
I honestly have no idea what character I'm gonna use at Combo Breaker. Like there are so many characters I want to use, but then again I tell myself I should just stick with my best character for the best possible chance to win.

But I have so much fun using multiple characters. It's just me. Idk we'll see I guess

Take$$$

gotta take it to make it
I'll body you. FT5. $50. And you know what, when I win, I don't even want your money. You make a thread, saying that you're not a top 5 player in any game you play and that you can't beat anyone without counter picking.
So sad I decided not to go now, I need to see this. Fuck...

LEGEND

YES!
I'm planning on hanging out on Sunday only so I'll play some games, don't care if I lose some money or not

can't make the tournament unfortunately

Monox1de

Noob
My old lady always tells me I have a potty mouth.

Well this weekend at combo breaker, I will be putting my money where my mouth is by flushing it all down the toilet.

I will money match anyone who likes free money.

No one really knows who I am or what I look like but I will accept any money match within my price range.

If you're interested, just ask. I am a giant bearded ginger. If you were at Shang Tsung's fight night last month you may have caught a glimpse of my greatness.