What's new

Combo Breaker Announcement. No Coast. No Kings. 2018.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
cb18.png

Since the birth of the Combo Breaker tournament just a few years go, this event hit the ground running. Today, this event is regarded as one of the best fighting game tournaments in the US. Located in Illinois and bringing the competition from all over the world... this event will take you for a ride. If you don't believe me, check out this insane trailer and see for yourself.

Another perk to this event for NetherRealm competitors; it's likely for NRS staff to come to the event since it's so close to the Studios*

Register here: https://combobreaker.org/

Last edited:

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I will seriously go get a PS3 or 360 for cheap and pick MK9 back up if the online base for it is there.

Like, I won't even go to Philly for IJ2, but I will 100% plan go to Chicago for MK9.
I just don't wanna get my hopes up that this'll blow up and then it doesn't.
I would love for MK9 to be back. If Smash can do it for years and years, MK9 can do it.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
I will seriously go get a PS3 or 360 for cheap and pick MK9 back up if the online base for it is there.

Like, I won't even go to Philly for IJ2, but I will 100% plan go to Chicago for MK9.
I just don't wanna get my hopes up that this'll blow up and then it doesn't.
I would love for MK9 to be back. If Smash can do it for years and years, MK9 can do it.
NRS could print money by releasing a remastered MK9 with the new netcode implemented into it. Seriously...I'd happily pay full price for that game again with just those two updates.