Tekken 6:
1. Sluch (lili, christie)
2. HaiGuy (jack-6)
3. sakurahotdogs (baek, alisa)

VF5:
1. maddy (Akira)
2. Leejang (Shun, Jacky)
3. SH_ (Brad)

Thanks to everyone who came out. All of UMK3 was recorded by LuckyDay and should be available sometime soon. Ghetto Kabal was a very gracious winner and the MK guys were very cool. Thank you for the support!

Hey, thanks to Tim, Dandy and Brent for this all going down so smooth.

Was a great time, great tourney, and got lots of good matches in.

Good learning experience for me too, I'm still trying to level up in this game.

I have videos, but they need edited and split into different matches, cause I just recorded it all at once.

I'll get them posted as soon as possible.

SANS POWER

Banned
EDIT: I apologize

Professor Rouse vs Ghetto Kabal

LOL, listen to the audio..

You edited my edit. You have done this for the last time sir. Now you will be banned
Dark_Rob

Well now you can tell your friend he got your video pulled from UMK.com.
I'm not sure if this was directed at me since I'm the one who posted the videos from the tourney on youtube, but I don't know who Sans Power is, so whatever he posted that got edited is entirely from him and not me.

I just wanted to let everyone know that there are more vids from the tourney up on my channel on youtube, the username is luckyday.

I have Grand Finals, Winners Finals, Loser Finals, some of the winners and loser's bracket matches, plus some casuals on there.

Video quality isn't great because they shut the lights of on us and my handheld cam isn't the best, but everything is watchable.

To Sans: I'm not sure what you're posting that's getting you in trouble, but I'm not trying to start shit here, so you can keep it out of these forums.

If you have something to say about a video, keep it in the comments section on youtube.

Thanks again to everyone who came out to this tourney, and I hope I'll see everyone at Season's Beatings.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
That was totally not directed at you Lucky Day. You are welcome to post whatever videos you wish, it's the exploitation of blatantly moronic, childish, ignorant, unjustified, unwarranted, uneducated, and defamatory behavior that isn't tolerated.