What's new

Columbus Bar Battles 3 - Columbus OH, 8/21 - Pot bonuses + Free drinks + A/C + UMK3!

God, I wish I could have gone..
Get to Ohio in October for Season's Beatings, it's going to be huge.

This tourney was awesome. Unfortunately do to some issues we started pretty late and had some people drop out, but we still had a good sized turnout for the tourney, and even more people got on for casuals and random matches throughout the day.

The tourney itself was awesome. Ghetto Kabal looked awesome en route to the winners finals, but Professor Rouse put Ghetto into loser's in the match of the night that came down to the final bit of health for both guys.

In the Grand Finals Ghetto got off to a good start winning the first few matches, and Rouse came back to get one (or two, can't remember) back but Ghetto pulled it out and took the win.

Awesome play from so many people, Ghetto didn't match up with Coolhand, and those two had some very competitive casuals early in the day. McLovin also had an awesome day and great matches with everyone, including Ghetto.

Great play all around and nothing but respect for those who came out, hopefully we'll see even more of you in October.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Hmm, was it you who said he has something built to allow people to use controllers on a cab or whatever?
there is such a thing but we dont know exactly how it works with MK boards, if it works at all. They are entirely different. So, we'll see.

there is such a thing but we dont know exactly how it works with MK boards, if it works at all. They are entirely different. So, we'll see.
Yeah, It's definitely possibly, it's just a matter of finding the converter, ordering, installing and getting it ready and working properly in time for the tourney.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Yeah, It's definitely possibly, it's just a matter of finding the converter, ordering, installing and getting it ready and working properly in time for the tourney.
well, not definitely. MK boards are just fucking different than all other boards. but we will do what we can. But we should continue any SB talk in the SB thread :coffee:

MRIGOTBASS

LuckyDay just uploaded the match that I lost. If you are an EWASHOCK fan you might want to turn off the audio on this one. If not, probably some of the funniest shit you will ever hear :)

Lots of vids from this event are up now, on my channel, username is luckyday.

I have some that aren't labeled, so if anyone knows who the players are, please comment for me.

Thanks.