What's new

Collecting data for MKX DLC Character Requests! Voting & Popularity

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
I don't you got what I was trying to say.
Maybe not. I though you were trying to say that when the community decides on a character said character ends up being overpowered, so I pointed out Zattana was the last character people made a decision about because she is not. Maybe you were trying to say something else?

khrome

Master of The Universe
Why isn't Sheeva on the list?
This poll doesn't include any MK9 characters, there will be another poll post-MKX release including all the characters from MK9 that didn't make it in MKX's initial roster.

Last edited:

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
Maybe not. I though you were trying to say that when the community decides on a character said character ends up being overpowered, so I pointed out Zattana was the last character people made a decision about because she is not. Maybe you were trying to say something else?
martian was the character that ppl wanted the most and he ended up being the more OP of all DLC.
so yeah
the more ppl want it the more broken

khrome

Master of The Universe
I sincerely hope that these polls are entirely ignored by NRS. People of course have the right to want something but a game is a work of art, not a popularity contest. They should only add characters that they feel should be there. After seeing these polls I have finally come to the conclusion that having so many new characters is a good thing, just so there's too little room with old characters for NRS to pay attention to any of these polls. Sorry if this offends anyone but this is how I feel.
DLC characters planned, one is a guest, mentioned @ 3:55:30.
http://www.twitch.tv/madcatz/b/546923349

EndofGameBoss

That's about right.
This is the best interview about MKX I've seen. lot of info.

On another note...this is one of the worst threads I've seen regarding MKX lol. We have no idea who is even in the game yet. You should of just called this, "vote for which characters you would like revealed." or some shit.

Last edited:

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
martian was the character that ppl wanted the most and he ended up being the more OP of all DLC.
so yeah
the more ppl want it the more broken
Lobo was requested almost as much as martian was, and he is only mid tier, while Batgirl was requested by no one and is OP. In MK9 Rain was the most requested DLC and is the only DLC character outside of the top 10. Yeah, DLC chars tend to be really good, but tier placement has nothing to do with being more or less requested by the community

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
Lobo was requested almost as much as martian was, and he is only mid tier, while Batgirl was requested by no one and is OP. In MK9 Rain was the most requested DLC and is the only DLC character outside of the top 10. Yeah, DLC chars tend to be really good, but tier placement has nothing to do with being more or less requested by the community
I was referring the fact that karma is a bitch, w/e we ask for we are going to wish we didn't.