What's new

CoCo vs. GGA

Which team is more likely to win in your opinion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
keep lying to yourself if that makes you feel better. im not doubting your skill bro, i know youre good at the game. but a BROKEN DOWN BUTTON would cause all of your moves to fail, if anything your BACK button broke, causing your dbf to just be df making the mid spike come out.
who cares which button broke ? the fact is that his controller was f****d up

M2Dave

Zoning Master
keep lying to yourself if that makes you feel better. im not doubting your skill bro, i know youre good at the game. but a BROKEN DOWN BUTTON would cause all of your moves to fail, if anything your BACK button broke, causing your dbf to just be df making the mid spike come out.
First of all, I also kept doing full screen jabs. Why would I be doing full screen jabs? Second of all, I still placed 17th with a broken controller. You cannot place 17th with a functional controller on your best day.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
GGA 16 Bit and I have talked. This battle will take place on a Sunday. Not sure when exactly. It will be streamed.

Also, why is GGA leading in this poll? LOL. Unbelievable.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Ok we've gotten the word we will have part of the venue on Sunday. So we're set for Sunday afternoon. It will be streamed by GGA. Twitch.tv/gallopingghostarcade.

GGA = 16 Bit, Dizzy, Wafflez, HAN, Jeremiah, Soonk, MOE30W.

Who will represent CoCo?

Ok we've gotten the word we will have part of the venue on Sunday. So we're set for Sunday afternoon. It will be streamed by GGA. Twitch.tv/gallopingghostarcade.

GGA = 16 Bit, Dizzy, Wafflez, HAN, Jeremiah, Soonk, MOE30W.

Who will represent CoCo?
Yeah about that. I am working on the wireless 4g card right now. I'm not sure if the card will be ready by then.

Ok. I just paid the 4g bill. Hopefully everything is up and running by this Sunday. But I can't guarantee that it will. If that doesn't work whose internet can we use? Or at the worst we can record it and upload it later.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Dizzy knows the Kratos frame data and MU. Good luck beating Omega Johnny when your blocked d+3 is full combo punishable.