What's new

Tech Close Knock-down Flying Grayson Setup (New BnB?)

gpmoney

CORN | gpmoney. Saltier than a bag of chips.
This is beautiful, I've landed this a couple of times in ranked, but never consistently. Will practice it today

Shout out to all the people who want to block low on this and waiting to react to standing staff 2 as if it's is the only overhead option NW has. Escrima cancel into MB Flipkick will have you taking a ride to the corner where it's party time for NW.

This set up is great because it leaves NW where he needs to be D1 pressure and plus frames (1F1 Ground Pound or 1F1 Flip Kick MB)
thats what I like most about it, the space. Usually I do staff spin so I can get close but this way Im in your face

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
This seems pretty good. Staff doesn't have many good setups outside of staff spin cancel, so it'll be nice to throw out there. Btw when you dash forwards after the Flying Dick, are wakeup inputs reversed?

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
This seems pretty good. Staff doesn't have many good setups outside of staff spin cancel, so it'll be nice to throw out there. Btw when you dash forwards after the Flying Dick, are wakeup inputs reversed?
You are completely on the other side so yeah they have to input the wake-up reversed.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Just an update people, if you decide to forward dash and cross over your opponent and they tech roll, they would still stand up inside your standing 1 range. So either way if they tech roll they are still inside your pressure zone.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
I insist on that shit being reactable.
That's because it is. The people who think it isn't just need more experience with NW. Can it still catch you off guard? Absolutely, but so can Aquamans overhead and that can for sure be blocked on reaction.

Don't believe me?

Aquamans over head string F12 string is not a mixup with F1 Low scoop.

The overhead in F12 is 21 frames...that's ONE FRAME FASTER than Nightwing's overhead 2.

Are you telling me it's impossible to block Aquamans F12 on reaction?